Finally A Breakthrough

Would like to know the same

Fasho that’s super smart if that’s the case. I guess the most important question is from @nomad “Maybe IG just tracks the initial login attempt?”

I wonder if too if IG just tracks the initial login location… or does IG know your proxy location after you change it over from the VPN login location?

1 Like

Honestly not my intentions but understandable if it gets to that point!

To be honest I’m staying away from like after follow. It used to be very valuable for me but I’m focusing all of my actions on quality follows. Sucks how limited it’s become!

2 Likes

Hopefully just another step in the right path!

Some accounts are initially region-locked because of security reasons.

4 Likes

having your own countrly 4G proxies is the best since you don’t need VPN location and stuff…

Not everyone can get their own country 4G Proxy.
Me and my clients are all from israel and there are no israeli 4G providers out there as far as I know.
So I use HenryCooper proxies wich are from Thailand and Its seem to work so far… (Only bought yasterday and started testing today)

1 Like

I am from Israel and I build 4g proxies. might also sell…

1 Like

Send u a pm check it out

Hey sir, amazing walktrough! Are you using well known 4g proxy providers??

Most ideal, extremely hard with client management to have them be US.

@cacats Henry has the link to his website in his profile. Find 1:1 mobile proxies and place order and wait patiently :slight_smile:

1 Like

But how do you set up a VPN in your Jarvee account? Using the proxy module or seperate?

You wanna make everything seem as genuine as possible. Changing location when logging in has for some time raised a PV or EV. Even worse when this is done frequently.

Now to break this down for you.
You need to run accounts on different proxies if you plan to run several accounts. Preferably 1:1, that means for every account 1 proxy, but 1 proxy per 2 accounts i also accepted.

So now for the automation process.
When using automation a good idea would be “masking” the same location as the actual proxy locations which you have planned on using.

What you can do, is to run vpn on your vps or pc, setup the account/accounts initially. When validated, you would turn off the VPN, connect every account to desired proxy and voila, you start running.
This way IG can’t see any location change. Maybe only a change of IP range or subnet, but still belonging to the same geographical location.

This is to avoid raising flags on all fresh accounts as mentioned early. It’s all about operating in a way to stay under the Algo radar.

I know this has been a solution that has worked earlier. But I also know that the IG algo detects DC ips easily now adays. Most of the VPN providers provide DC ips, which at the end of the day can easily be spotted by IG. I wouldn’t believe it would be that hard for IG to blacklist entire IP scopes belonging to these VPN providers. This action is already taken by Netflix.

1 Like

Separate, VPN is a differnt program than Jarvee. It is used to mask your IP for browsing the internet in general. We use it for initial login with Jarvee. It’s as simple as a click of a button an then you’re currently in a different “location”. Download ExpressVPN and PM me for further questions, I can help walk you through it.

Beginner question here, but have to ask could someone reference me the thread explaining how to clear cookies on jarvee… thanks in advance

Here you go sir. An entire all you can eat buffet, with all does and don’ts and how to does. Please serve yourself :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your help @Kojange !
I have a question though.
You told in the beginning of the post you made many experiments i.e.: resetting id, but later you did not mention it before logging via VPN.
Is resetting ID before logging in in the client area the part of your strategy?

1 Like

You can find 4g proxies in many locations. Thailand is known to have dirt cheap simcards, that’s why they’re economical.

3 Likes