Finally A Breakthrough

No, it is suggested to not reset the ID too often. Resetting the ID helps when stuck in some cases when you can’t get past action block and want to relog the account in fresh. I’d use that more as a last resort.

Totally agree, but all the topics are merged there, luckily until now this one is not.

Sounds like something for some of my clients… Blocked for 1 week already.
Can’t make even one follow or like on API.
Thanks for the share !

1 Like

Where do you find id:port in expressvpn? Also sent you a dm.

I have my accounts set to do around 175-200 follows but I end up only getting 100-120 follows a day. Is this happening to anyone else?

Is this because following on EB is slow and is causing issues like this?

1 Like

Yes mine aren’t touching 200 per day. I’ve dialed my following down to 150 per day. I’m finding I need to constantly updated sources as well.

The problem I see with this is that the initial login attempt, while in the same location as the client, is from a VPN data center IP. I would think this would be problematic compared to just logging in on a mobile proxy from Thailand or wherever. I guess it would depend on how IG weights these factors. Maybe initial login location is more important than DC IP login.

It’s an interesting method but do you have any evidence to back up that this is getting you better results where there are no other variables that could be effecting your results?

Can you explain how you add the expressvpn ip to mp?

I’m assuming that you will have to have checked “keep accounts valid when changing the account proxy” in order to make this work?

1 Like

Some accounts are location locked and won’t even bypass a thailand login. They just stay in a loop. The second I tried this method they were logged in first attempt and running. My evidence is just that the accounts have finally been running and following more per day before hitting any block. They will still hit a block but now its at around 120-150 follows compared to 15 or 30 follows.

great to hear this is working for you!

what do you mean by “location locked”?

@nomad about all I know regarding that subject. Certain accounts have better trust and security scores versus others

how do you clear cookies? having problem with that. all my other acocunts work fine but I got 5 connected to mobile proxies, where havent cleared cookies, or done anything just left it how it was before the wave of action blocks.

interesting

Perhaps @HenryCooper can chime in with his expertise on the matter

1 Like

Go to social profiles > Select the account you wish to clear the cookies by checking the box by their name > At the bottom of the screen select Actions On Selected Profiles > Scroll down to Clear Cookies

Can you explain how you connect expressvpn to MP? Where can you find ip:port information?

There is zero connection of Express VPN to Proxy Manager. It does not tie into Jarvee at all. Once you turn on the VPN your IP is just simply rerouted to that location. It’s as if you were logging in an account on your computer without a proxy (it would be your location right?) but now it is to your clients location. Only after it is valid you then use the proxy on the account and make sure you have ‘keep account valid when switching proxies’ checked.

1 Like

6 Day Consistency Update

8 Likes

sorry asking you that but it would be very helpful to me knowing this:

1 - are you using EB or API or both?

2 - how many accounts are you running?

3 - how many ram does your VPS have?

That is beautiful !

I ´m in warm up phase and no blocks for now.

1 Like