Finally A Breakthrough

I’m running 60+ accounts on 16 GB ram desktop no VPS.

4 Likes

No, he said he was not using any vps

2 Likes

I’m sorry are you strictly using api or eb?

I think he is using API but going to EB when blocked based on his replies.

2 Likes

I GOT IT, QUESTION ANSWERED

How to install VPN on A vps with proxies at MP?

Sorry for my noob question… But it seems not possible because the proxy already has a location…

1 Like

Dont you lose access to your vps if you activate a vpn on it? Is there a way to work around it?

from what I understand, you have to turn on the VPN before jarvee starts and then put the account onto the mobile proxy.

1. after the account has been configured with the VPN, do I have to keep the VPN turned on or can I turn it off to configure other accounts?
  2. if I configure a client’s account with my VPN set to New York for example, will it affect my other accounts not based in New York on Jarvee?
1 Like

No once the account is logged in and switched to the mobile proxy you’re fine to turn it off or change the VPN to any other location for the next account! It only affects the login stage.

1 Like

Not entirely sure, I’m not working with a VPS

I am using API and going to EB when action blocked, correct! :+1:

Care to share your follow / unfollow setings?

Also, are you follwing and unfollowing at the same time?

How do you set up express VPN on VPS ?

@marcopirlo I have stated a couple times I am not running on a VPS. Please read above and I explain the easy process of the VPN integration.

I would assume it to be no different. Download ExpressVPN on your VPS and run it.

1 Like

I F/UF at different times in the day with a 4 hour nightmode.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for your reply Kojange, got you cheers

2 Likes

Thanks bro for sharing ! :clap::slightly_smiling_face:

No randomization or different starting hour? Seems like an easy give away for IG to connect accounts if you use m/s. Other than that it looks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Not using any M/S. These are all client accounts in their respective locations and time zones.

Still though, starting actions always at 2AM for example feels like IG can easily track it. I used to do it back in the day and i was having so many PV’s. But then again i’m doing m/s