Five Useful Chrome Extensions for Social Media

In this post, I am going to share a few chrome extensions I use for getting the best out of my social media efforts.

1. Discoverly: Helps you find FB, Gmail and LinkedIn profiles of your Twitter followers or FB friends.
  2. Riffle by CrowdRiff: Gives you insights about your Twitter followers.
  3. Like all, plus all, favorite all: Like all opened posts, comments of Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Instagram , Linkedin with only one Click. Give some rest to your fingers! :joy:
  4. QuickTweet or Tweetdeck: To manage multiple Twitter accounts without entering login credentials everytime you want to check your account.
  5. List Builder for Twitter: Build twitter lists from any timeline view.

I don’t wish to put links here because you can easily find the above mentioned extensions by searching in the chrome store.

Do you have more extensions that can help increase productivity? Please share in the comments below.

P.S. I’m in for the Giveaway.

4 Likes

Great post @rohan very useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Brendon,

I’m glad you find the topic useful. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Rohan

Nice share @rohan good luck with the giveaway!

1 Like

Thanks for this! I’m definitely keen on trying out the Like all, plus all, favorite all plugin.

1 Like

You’re welcome. If you have any questions, you can always reach out. :slight_smile:

Thank you Johnny. :slight_smile:

I’ve been using the like plug in quite a lot on LinkedIn, and seems to get me quite a few views on my profile. So thanks!

1 Like

You’re most welcome! :slight_smile: