Follow/unfollow and m/s are not the solution. How to create the engagement cycle

Thanks for the reply. Ok, so imagine you have 10k followers, and you just post new photos frequently and sometimes some polls or stories. The original 10k followers will be bored of interacting with you if you don’t interact with them, so finally you’ll have 10k non-engagement accounts (even increasing the number thanks to M/S). How do you keep the engagement then?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the reply. So, 2$ per post?. Could you tell me something more about the “correct placement” you mentioned? Some people say that this strategy in the long term could reduce your engagement (cuz IG wants you to keep paying). How long do you still paying?, after reaching 10k followers?

Thank you very much.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean to share posts of other users? Even viral posts?.

Do you recommend save using save tools or just turning on contextual options?. When I started with J I thought that fewer actions meant less probability of blocks, but finally, I decided to do different actions to avoid looking like a bot.

Thank you very much.

Search for guide how to promote posts from IG using Facebook ADs Manager.

That’s key, you are able to add there better targeting, these ads perform way better.

Chose campaing type for Activity > Activity under post

Make sure at placement put ONLY > IG Feed post

1 Like

Selfless activities being just liking and commenting on people’s profiles (including your followers)

You actually don’t need to post that much, it depends what your goals are. 2-3 times a week is fine.

2 Likes

IG Ads I’ve seen cost around $0.80-$1 per follower from Tier 1 countries like USA, UK, Canada

This is quite expensive, no?

We are talking about engagement under posts not followers from ADs.

do you have a link to this guide can’t find it, thanks

1. Create great content. (This is key).
  2. Use options given to you by IG. like Reels, filters and so on.
    3.Use 10 relevant hashtags. Not the biggest ones and not the smallest ones. Around 200k-400k
    followers will come, engagement will come.
  3. Do this on 10-20 profiles.
  4. Once you hit 10K. on each you will use your own network to promote your main or whatever account/profile you want.

Not targeted followers gained are useless.

1 Like

I see that everyone suggested you to create good content but no one mentioned how to execute it.
Making good content alone is not enough it’s all about how do you manage to get the most out of that content. If i post a picture of skincare product with informative caption the engagement is going to be low because i didn’t add the motive to make my followers engage with the post. BUT, if i add CTA at the end of the caption people may respond to it according to what is the CTA about. Small details like this make huge impacts on your account ER, you need always to test new things, analyse your content every week/month, and see what get your audience attention. CONSISTENSY IS THE KEY

Also, try posting ENGAGING CONTENT such as simple quizzes, puzzles, riddles, or other interactive posts. People tend to interact with this type of content because it get their attention and make them curious abt the result and the process of solving the puzzle/riddle is entertaining and doesn’t take so much time (which is what the social media is about LOL).

1 Like

My followers have never become bored so you might want to consider maybe posting less often or your content needs to be interesting.

1 Like

Content is important only for conversions, not for engagement.
You can have the most engaging content in the world and if the algorithm won’t show it to broad audience, the post will do nothing. If you have mediocre content bit you know how to push the right buttons for the algo, you will get insane results, even with most generic, lame content possible. It’s a numbers game.

3 Likes

Start from scratch keep focus on the basics and most important fundementals. Build your way up and by experience you will learn how to twix and tune things.
If one had to tell you all the different methods to do things, that would have to be a written tutorial og step by step guide in several pages!
And at the end everybody has their own opinions. You always have some basic guidelines which is proven to workout best for everyone or the majorityn atleast. But how to do things so they workout best for you, that is up to you to find out.

For an example I see nobody mention timing either. When to post great content. When your followers are most active. As I said there is soooo many aspects in this, which can workout best for you. You have to find out yourself.

Let’s draw a comparison with another topic
It’s like wanting to loose wait. It all goes down to calorie deficit. When you are in a calorie deficit you will loose wait. But then there is a thousand ways and approaches to stay in calorie deficit.
Some swear to a way and others to different approaches which they believe is smartest.

Bottom line is. Find the way that works out for you and profiles.

All ideas given here are roughly brushed up guide lines. No one will give you a solid working solution. Hopefully, Only a pointing finger at the right direction, which again is up to you to find out how it works out best for you.

2 Likes

I found something here [GUIDE] Gaining massive exposure & engagement using Ad Campaign for 1$/€ or less

How do you do to make the algo happy?

1 Like

There are a lot of ways on boosting engagement. You need to study, some say it’s not the content but it is. The algorithm is the problem but having good quality content gives you a high chance on the algorithm.

Thanks for your reply.

I am in the plants niche. The most famous plants influencers take photos of plants with white backgrounds. They are some of mines:

With regard to the strategy, I am trying to keep in my followings, users that have less than 3000 followings in order to make my new post visible to them (due they don’t have millions of followers they will notice my interactions).

I turned on post notifications from most of my followings sometimes I didn’t see all, do you know how to get a register of new posts?

Yesterday I recovered 3 old accounts (slaves) to start m/s method. I set them on embedded browsers to do the actions.

Thank you very much.

What I meant was to have other accounts (preferably your scrapers, if they are added as regular IG profiles instead of IG Scrapers) which will save the posts from your main account.

You can use the Save Posts tool from Jarvee, just start with low numbers and gradually increase.

1 Like

High quality content. This is the only thing that will actually make your new followers to interact.
Good luck!

Could you give an example of what is in your niche high-quality content? or a description? Thank you. In plant niche good quality content is the pictures I updated, but it didn’t work.