Follow Unfollow - No blocks - DC proxies - Settings

Are these accounts from Russia? and the 4G proxies from Russia too?

.ru emails on some, have two aged ones from south america I think and I use two Ukraine 4g proxies

My other proxy is romanian and has U.S accounts attached to it.

All of them receive temp blocks. But today I changed to 1 follow per 4-8min and got two of them at 508 error action blocks. One of them was my best account that doesn’t get many blocks.

So, maybe its because I’m not using the same ip address as account creation, or a 4g proxy.
I can do more follows using his method, but I get lots of frequent temp blocks and now two proper blocks.

Ive changed the timing to 6-12min with big rest periods and turned off the two blocked accounts. Hopefully they aren’t trapped in blocks now.

1 Like

If you get a soft block, just turn it off and try after 2 hours. If the system starts doing actions, then its fine. If its a soft block again without a single operation, then reset the device IDs, login, keep it logged in for a few hours and start and it should run smoothly.

1 Like

I bought some accounts from Russia, aged accs. created with browser,runing in Russia 4g proxies.
they all got the soft block in 3 days later. so, no need to test the for these,
I think the reason for these blocks is that the account are sucks, then I got the new HQ accs created by hand , in APP ,in 4g proies and PVA accs, but they do not created in russia proxy.
they run 2 days now ,no block, Let me see what happens next

1 Like

Yeah mine are mixed, think my first lot were u.s 4g but they were brand new. Where’d you get your new accounts from?

Would you change the proxy? After that

@ aditya15417

The difference is that these accounts are directly logged in, no EV or PVA,I think that they have the “high trust score”

1 Like

Is he selling them?

Yeah I had ones that logged in directly but had trouble. But could of been dodgy proxies which I have since stopped.

Are they aged? Have you started actions yet or changed the profile?

I have two acccounts that are manual, bought from a guy thats in my niche and they have still been playing up. But it could be that the settings @karthik_a uses is too aggressive for them

Also getting no more sources quite often which is weird when I have 20 big accounts added. it comes and goes randomly

new accs, one of them do not change the profile, the others changed the profile after log-in(usename,fullname,bio,pic)
they all run follow in first day

I tried the resetting Id and leaving for a few hours and its still blocked the second I try follow. So may need to wait 24 hours or more

try to log out and log back in

As I mentioned in your other thread about being able to like 800 posts a day, please provide screenshare of your stats for follows too.

I would be lying if I said I’m not having my doubts

2 Likes

Hi friend you are using only API to follow or Only EB to follow ?

Try re-login accounts manually from Social profiles tab > actions on selected profile. If it doesn’t work, rest the account for 24 hours.

1 Like

Will try that now. All but one account has gone back to normal which is good

does anyone want to recommend where to find some good proxies? I want to have a dabble. I’m curious if my hosting of my VM in a location close to the profiles address, email registered country etc that it’s circumventing my need for them?? The thought of loading some 4g proxies from another country petrifies me

Are you serious? Do you have idea how many accounts instagram has? every single person in this forum could use the exact settings and techiniques and NEVER will be detected as a pattern.

1 Like

I understand your point of view, but in my opinion the amount of accounts doing actions specifically for growth vs. all accounts on the platform is a different story.