Follow Unfollow - No blocks - DC proxies - Settings

Okay thanks i will try again later

does the same go for 4g proxies?

I have 2-3 per 4g proxy as they are expensive.
Today I did 30 follows on each using the one follow at a time technique. I notice lots of temporary action blocks over the six accounts. At least one on each, the block only last 10min or so and it follows again on the next round.

Does this mean that the accounts are in danger of getting more blocks or is this normal?

the same with me,I change following to EB,itā€™s working fine.
2-3 accs in one mobie proxy, 10 accs totally
only one has the temporary block

1 Like

Mine get blocked briefly but donā€™t show up in errors. Are you using his exact settings?

Mine are on EB too. Russian aged accounts.
Just started a new made one, see how it goes

Can someone tell me if temporary blocks can lead to it being disabled?

-It shouldnā€™t. Iā€™ve been automating my account for more than 2 years and itā€™s still here despite the fact that Iā€™ve been getting action blocks very often.

1 Like

I used API,when got the block changed to EB
Yes,I am using his setting

Working well until now except one temporary block

Sweet! Thatā€™s good to hear, two of the accounts I donā€™t want to lose and seeing them getting blocked is anxiety causing lol.

Im only doing 30 follows atm. Will try 35 tomorrow and increase. As long as I donā€™t get delayed blocks

Yeah I know the feeling :smiley: of course, itā€™s better to try to avoid blocks as much as you can, maybe stop them until blocks are lifted and then continue the job

1 Like

The blocks are temporary. As in ill come back a few hours later and check the error list and they have had blocks but then follow on the next round. So, not sure if this is a warning sign or not. Maybe its cause they share the same proxy have 2-3 on a 4g.

I do get some delayed blocks sometimes, are my settings too aggressive?

I donā€™t and have never used any proxies, am I mad?

1 Like

depends how many accounts you run I guess

I am glad that most of you are able to automate the accounts without many blocks. I will be writing a new post about automating likes on accounts

2 Likes

So do you buy the zproxies 50 pack and then only use one of them for your account? Then bin the rest?

Could you use one and then another one on that bunch for scraping or will IG tag them together?

Got 6-7 temporary blocks today in 10 accs,running 2-3 accs in one 4g proxy,most of
blocks return to work after 10-20 minutes, except one.

I think for this purpose, if you already have mobile proxies, you may try using them itself. Most of the people here say that even when they get blcoked, its only for a few mins. With DC, you can use only one account per proxy. If you want to continue with DC, a better option would be to buy from services which sell single proxies from varous subnets rather than buying a whole bunch when the remaining are not usable for our purpose. To answer your question, using the rest of the bunch to scrape should be fine

1 Like

But probably they sel proxies from one of your subnet to someone elseā€¦ so in the end more people will bot in the same subnet.

That is possible. But there is a good chance that all those who purchased from that subnet, might be using for various purposes other than IG. But yes, using residential or mobile proxies might be the easiest way.

1 Like