Follow Unfollow - No blocks - DC proxies - Settings

Now I’m testing some accounts with 1-3 follows per operation and 5-10 min wait times between operations. They work good so far. Unfortunately followers of target accounts is still complicated as it shows “invalid source” but it’s scraping related. The other accounts running with around 10-30 follows per operation and bigger wait times between operation like 1-4 hours. Both approaches are working very well.

1 Like

Great post man! So are you actually running the slaves from a zproxy one? I use them for scraping but not slaves.

I’m going to try your method on a couple of my accounts that are giving me issues.
I have a feeling its the way the account is created that determines how far that account can push.

Any tips on your method wouod be awesome man!

Hi. I Created the accounts on Jarvee itself.

Add an account in the social profiles. Go to proxy manager and link the account. Now come back to the account and click browse. Create an account manually on jarvee on that proxy IP. Then login. And they seem to last.

1 Like

Do you have to warm them up for awhile or do you just go straight into following?

I actually tried your method on 5 accounts that give me grief and only one got blocked. The others hit double the amount of followers they usually do. You may be onto something!

What kind of proxies did you use? Mobile?

I am happy that its working. If it does, M/s can again be viable!

I Automate them straight away. However, i start with 90 a day and then increase unto 200. But 90 itself may be a huge number for many

1 Like

My proxies are 4g rotated ones. My accounts are mostly russian.

I may try create an account tomorrow. Only problem is my proxies ban outside use (ONLY IG) so may have to use nord to change my country to the same as the proxy.

My week week accounts have only been doing 30-50 a day a getting blocks. However three that I changed to 1 follow every 4-8 minutes hit over 100 which is way more.

Will see how it goes. I did add in look at stories at 50% and thinking about 1 contextual action follow but may wait till it warms up

Do you use the campaign to post on the accounts straight after you have made them? Or repost, or post manually

Did you try bulk accounts creation with this approach?

Has anyone tried this and its working 100% … and has anyone tried this, with different results? Would appreciate some feedback before trying it myself.

1 Like

I have tried it and on my second day I got action blocked temporaily on five accounts, their actions have been increased a lot more trying to do this method though. So, I have changed the timing on each follow to 10-20min and added in random sleep intervals.

I had contextual actions set on one but that get the account temp blocked and set to delayed so have taken that off.

I think from doing 20-30 follows a day to 80-90 was probably what got them temporaliy blocked. Big jump from the usual

1 Like

Yes, those proxies are from Zproxies. I got a free trial from them and was using them only for scrapers. I was wondering if they can work for F/U as well.

While doing 20-30 a day, whats the frequency of blocks? Do you get blocked like once in 10 days?

1 Like

I did try to create using jarvee automation but they go into the captcha loop immediately. I think its because Jarvee only changes the DOB year and not the date and the month. So if today is 7th June, all the accounts are 7th June XXXX. So it becomes that much easier for instagram to detect I believe. When we create manually by entering random DOBs, they seem to work fine

like every second day lol. Ive gone back to a conservative style with following 1 every 15-40min and will decrease the time window each day. The temporary blocks I got yesterday are probably warning signs that I need to build it up to 100 or so.

Are you creating accounts in jarvee or in a browser?

i have tryied this methoed for 20 accounts all block. Its not works.

this is my setting

totally new fresh accounts with DC proxy

Please make sure that you donot use more than 2 accounts on proxies from the same subnet. Else they get blocked within the first few mins itself

2 Likes

If they’re totally fresh you need to warm them up first