πŸ“– Forum Dictionary - Read This Before Using The Forum ! πŸ“–

If you are new to the forum, or see abbreviations that you dont know the meaning of, then this is the place to be.

Community: If you know of other lingo or abbreviations that are used on the forum, please feel free to comment below so I can add them :slight_smile:

Public Announcement: For the sake of everyone here, please limit the amount of abbreviations you use on the forum. Its bad for SEO, the search function, and not everyone knows what you are talking about. We are not kids in high school :stuck_out_tongue:
I am also personally to blame also, and will be editing my replies so they do not have any abbreviations

##Abbreviations
PV: Phone Verification

EV: Email Verification

PM: Private Message (on the forum)

DM: Direct Message (On Instagram)

IG: Instagram

FB: Facebook

PVA: Phone Verified Account

Non-PVA: Non Phone Verified Account

LE: Limited Exposure Ban

EB: Embedded Browser

Algo: Algorithm

VPS: Virtual Private Server

Dedi: Dedicated Server

RDP: Remote Desktop Protocol

TV: TeamViewer

SSD: Solid State Drive

HDD: Hard Drive

CPU: Computers Processor

GPU: Graphics Processor

RAM: Random Access Memory

:b::b: or BB: @BrandonBerner

:eggplant:: Penis

##Lingo

###Search
This forum has a :sparkles: MAGICAL :sparkles: feature that very few people have discovered! It has the answers to 95% of your questions already so you dont have to wait for a helpful reply anymore!

###Phone Verification
Is when you need to enter your phone number into your social media account, receive a text containing a 6 digit code which you will need to enter into your social media account in order to verify you are human and get your account re-activated.

###Email Verification
Is when you need to enter your email address into your social media account, receive a email containing a 6 digit code which you will need to enter into your social media account in order to verify you are human and get your account re-activated.

###Limited Exposure
This is a punishment that social media platforms will give to your account if you do something wrong. . This is when your account suddenly stops receiving as much engagement. Your posts will only be seen for a short period of time under hashtags, you will most often not be featured under the Top Post section, and some of your followers will not see your posts.

###Ghosted
This is a bigger punishment that social media platforms will give to your account if you do something wrong. This usually occurs after you have received Limited Exposure. This is when your account suddenly stops receiving engagement. Your posts will NOT appear under hashtags, and your followers will not see your posts in their newsfeed.

###Embedded Browser ( or EB)
This is a feature within Jarvee. Its basically a dedicated web browser (like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explore) which is dedicated to each account added into Jarvee. Each Embedded Browser has a different ID to prevent footprints.

###Footprint
A footprint is when you have left a trace somewhere on multiple accounts. For example, using the same phone number on 2+ accounts will create a footprint. Now the social media platform can see you own the 2 accounts, and if one account gets banned, the other one also may get banned. The goal is to eliminate all footprints.

###Temp Ban
This is when you try to visit your account and receive the error β€œCannot find this page”. This happens when your account needs to be Phone or Email verified. You can also receive the β€œCannot find this page” If your account has been banned (you can still recover it)

###Temp Block
Is when you are doing too many social actions (Posting, following, liking to much) and IG restricts how many actions you can do. Generally speaking a 24-48 period will allow you to perform those actions again.

###Virtual Private Server
This is a computer that you rent somewhere around the world and you can remotely connect using Remote Desktop Protocal (RDP), Teamviewer (TV), and other remote desktop software. Virtual Private Servers are the cheapest out of all servers. They are cheap because they are shared. Multiple people will connect to the same server as you (but they cant access your information).

###Dedicated Server
This is a super computer that you rent somewhere around the world and you can remotely connect using Remote Desktop Protocal (RDP), Teamviewer (TV), and other remote desktop software. Dedicated Servers are the most expensive out of all servers. They are expensive because they are NOT shared with multiple people. These are very powerful computers.

###Screen Shot
This is when you take a picture of your your computers screen using software NOT A CAMERA. This is very helpful when explain a problem you have to support or members on the forum. Refer to Snipping Tool on how to take a screen shot.

###Snipping tool
This is pre-installed tool on Windows based computers. This tool will allow you to take a Screen Shot and allow you to edit it by adding boxes, or drawing arrows, circles or whatever to draw attention to a part of the picture.

###Proxy
A proxy what we use when managing more than a few accounts. It makes it look like you are logging into your accounts from different locations which helps prevent the social media platform from identifying you are managing lots of accounts which they do not like.

###Shared Proxy
These proxies are shared with others and are the most affordable. Because you cannot control what others use these proxies for, they may abuse them which would result in your accounts getting banned. NO ONE RECOMMENDS USING THESE PROXIES.

###Dedicated/Private Proxy
These proxies are NOT shared with anyone so they are more expensive. Only you have access to them, so your accounts will be much safer. Keep in mind, that you still DO NOT know who used this proxy before you purchased it, so its best to wait a few weeks before you use it so it can cool down.

###Instagram Proxy
These are proxies that have been verified to work for Instagram accounts. Some providers will say this if the proxy can be used to create Instagram accounts & login to Instagram accounts. Other providers will say this but the proxies are only good for logging into Instagram not for creating Instagram accounts.

###Aged Account
When you are buying social media accounts, some will have this term. It means that the account was created months ago. Some believe that aged accounts do not get banned as easy (I believe this also)

###Non-Aged Accounts
When you are buying social media accounts, some will have this term which means the account was recently created within the past week. Some prefer to use these accounts since they have not had a long duration of inactivity which some believe lowers the chance of the account being Ghosted, or have Limited Exposure.

###13 Characters
When replying on the forum, there is a minimum of 13 characters that must be written in order to send the reply. If it contains less, you will receive a error. When you see a user include β€œ13 Characters” its to bypass the error by meeting the minimum character limit.

25 Likes

Hhaha, dude, I was JUST working on this, please add β€œEB” to this!

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No way! Thats to funny!

I can delete mine if you would like, and you can post yours. Just let me know as I dont care.

1 Like

Temp Ban

Temp Block

VPS

MP

IG

1 Like

No way, yours is better formatted (as usual) and you already posted it, thanks for doing this! Maybe the admins can pin it?

1 Like

Haha alright! Share everything you were going to add into yours, and we can converge this into a MEGA Dictionary :smiley:

Im sure they will pin it once it gets more content in it. There is a lot more than I thought haha.

1 Like

Yours is farther along than mine, I’ve already mentioned here what I was working on, I will add them as I come across them. Lot’s of non techie new folks around.

1 Like

Awesome! This post will need to remain a community contribution as there are so many terms that I think are so general that people do not know haha. I need all the help I can get.

Damn right! But we all start from somewhere :smiley:

I though this would eliminate questions on other topics and thus improve the quality of replies on other topics limiting clutter. My overall goal is to keep popping out more content for other members to share around (like what @SkinnyGirl has been doing) . This way people can spend less time manually writing out the same/similar answers daily for new people, or those who dont understand the search feature haha. It would also improve accuracy among the forum and avoid confusion :smiley:

3 Likes

RDP

TV

Snipping tool

Screen shot (please for the love of god, no more photos)

1 Like

Can you write the definition for this one? I believe this is a term for collecting large amounts of data such as a accounts followers?

EDIT: I misread Snipping. I though he said Sniping Tool NOT Snipping Tool.

Also I dont get the comment β€œNo more photos”. Are people taking actual pictures of their screen with a camera!?

1 Like

Snipping tool, cull what you want. β€œGrab” is the MAC version. (I don’t use a MAC so I have no idea, but I can Google the hell out of it)

Snipping Tool is a screenshot utility included in Windows Vista and later. It can take screenshots of an open window, rectangular areas, a free-form area, or the entire screen. Snips can then be annotated using a mouse or a tablet, stored as an image file (PNG, GIF, or JPEG file) or an MHTML file, or e-mailed. Snipping Tool allows for basic image editing of the snapshot, with different colored pens, an eraser, and a highlighter.

YES, lots of them. Most people do not realize they can minimize the RDP, TV session or whatever they use to connect, and take a screenshot with their PC or MAC’s built in tools. They are taking photos and posting. mY eYeZ aRe BlEeDiNg

Oh cool! I was way off! I never knew this one. I was taking a screenshot, opening it in Paint and editing it there. This will make my life so much easier :D.

Thanks for explaining it.

BAHAHA! Oh dear. I have not seen any of these posts yet, so call me lucky :smiley:

1 Like

Whats the difference @wortime ?

1 Like

It’s not as functional as a lot of them out there, but it’s built in, free, easy, and it works.

1 Like

I just used the Snipping Tool for the first time (I feel like a newbie), and MAN! I wish I knew about this sooner. So much more efficient compared to using the PrntScrn then pasting into Paint and editing it there.

1 Like

I guess you can define β€œTemp Ban” a few ways.

β€œTemp Ban” is when your IG is no longer there β€œcannot find this page” due to PV EV, or something of the sort. It could also be when you are banned but recover the account.

Temp Block" is when you are doing too many actions and IG restricts how many actions you can do. Generally speaking a 24-48 period will allow you to perform those actions again. MP has this function built in on lots of tools, however you can configure it to your liking if you desire.

1 Like

Greenshot, Lightshot etc have killer functionality, but I am lazy and don’t set them up though I have them installed. The snipping tool is quick and dirty.

Awesome stuff BB!

You can add PVA and non-PVA, as well as, what does aged and not aged accounts mean and shared vs dedicated proxies.

Also, some of the tech stuff might be useful like CPU, SSD and all that gibberish you guys use that us normal folk need to google lol

2 Likes

I dont like those since you need to click the link in order to see it, and I find it slow. Great addition for some though :smiley:

I like simple pre-built software. Less clutter, and bloat. If it gets the point across, then its doing its job :smiley:

1 Like

I think the best and easiest is Jing - click, take screenshot, click, upload, done.

1 Like