FREE Niche Hashtag Research Tool

thanks mate and keep up the good work! Would there be any way of exporting more than 30 i know this is kinda the point with this tool but using the same hashtags too often can be harmful.

you can but have to use the good old “right click export tool”

Every time you make a new search, the software will analyze the real-time value of all the hashtags.
So to solve your problem, you only need to repeat the search one time a week and change them on your posts.
With this method, you will have only the latest updated and most performing hashtags every week!

1 Like

Looks really promising. Testing it out.

1 Like

This sounds great, how does it choose the best performing hashtags? What are the parameters?

Also what’s you’re website?

Thanks!

1 Like

Thats whats written on the page. @Dale_Oshea
Unbenannt
:blush: Would be interesting to know how it’s calculated but I guess he wont share. But as you have the input values and the output value. You can try to figure out how he connects and weighs the input values to get the output value. Every line of the table is basically an equation.

3 Likes

As I wrote on my previous reply, after the software finishes analyzing the hashtags, you can find an HTML file in the directory of the software (or click on the view results button) and in it, the most important factor is the popularity.

The popularity is an automatic calculation between all the data extracted. The higher the score, the better the engagement you can have when you post with that hashtag.

I can’t reveal the exact calculation but is based on an algorithm I found that work after months of testing.

My website is risedecoded.com, you can find also the online version of the free Hashtag Research Tool. (for the mods: if it’s against the forum’s rules please remove the link/message)

3 Likes

will this lead to our ip being blacklisted or something? is it dangerous to log in to ig from the same ip that run this software?
and where is the online version of the software?

1 Like

I understand your concern, I’ve tested the software extensively to be sure it’s safe.
For this reason, the software may seem slow. Searching 1000 related hashtags take approx. 50-60 min as it leaves random delays to each request, to be sure Instagram will not ban the IP.

So far the software was tested by about 600 users and not a single complain about IP blocked or IG accounts banned for this.

You can find the Free Hashtag Research Tool here: https://risedecoded.com/tool-hashtag/

2 Likes

Just use Sandboxie.

https://www.sandboxie.com/FAQ_Virus

3 Likes

@nicknames - Any recommendations on the hashtags to be specified as source for research? I tried it on a few test accounts putting in some relevant tags, max searching and going against any better judgement using the recommended tags. Numbers are way down for those accounts.

I know how to research tags myself so it might just be possible my finely tuned ones simply function better based on my specific account needs but I wanted to see if maybe there’s a trick to it. Like not targeting tags too large/popular or going for geolocation based tags, etc. Curious your thoughts.

Looks very similar to display purposes, which is basically a web based version of this.

1 Like

It totally depends on the niche.
The best advice I can give you is to find the best keyword for your niche and run multiple searches with the tool for it.

For example researching hashtags for the fashion niche, run multiple searches with keywords like fashion, style, outfit, clothes, trendy.

You can choose 2 strategy then:

BASIC
Use the 30 hashtags extracted for you by the software for every search and rotate them in your posts.

ADVANCED
Combine the 30 hashtags from every search to create a new mixed 30 hashtags set.
Take the hashtags with higher popularity, be sure they are relevant to your niche, and combine them using the post amount rule:

POST AMOUNT - HASHTAG
1k-5k: 3
5k-10k: 7
10k-50k: 7
50k-100k: 5
100k-500k: 5
500k+: 3

For a total of 30 hashtags to use it on your post.

Remember that if you do everything correctly you will see a little increment in engagement immediately, but it’s not a precise science. You need to test it and use it for at least 14 days to see the real results!

I hope it helps!

P.S.
If the niche is available in the online tool, always use the hashtags from it, it gives you greater results compared to the software.

On my website, you can find the online version of the tool, which is the main one.

Display purpose only gives you huge related hashtags, they will not give you great results.

The real advantage of RiseDecoded Hashtag Resarch Online Tool is to find easily the best hashtag in a niche.

It’s impossible to do manually because you can’t fetch data from 35.000-50.000 hashtags regularly and analyze them for what they have inside.

I have a server with a custom-made software that update all the data of the hashtags in a massive database and verify them with Google Vision API that takes the top post of the hashtag and look into them.

Each hashtag has two scores:

Popularity: it’s the calculation between all the data and the higher the score, the better the engagement you can have when you post with a hashtag;

Visual Score: it’s the score that tells you if the hashtags have images related to the niche or if they are crap. All the system is automated 24/7.

Each niche has at least 35.000 hashtags and between these, it extracts the best 30 based on the score I mentioned before.

With this system I am sure you will always have the best hashtags for your niche, based not on some theory but by statistic real time data.

7 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me. How would this work if you had mutiple accounts in the same niche ideally i wouldn’t have them all posting the same hashtags

It’s not a problem to use the same hashtags on multiple accounts.

If you don’t want to use them, the hashtags are updated every 2-3 days. If you wait one week and collect the hashtags on my website, you will have 3 sets instead of one.
Hope it helps!

1 Like

@Nicknames Awesome tool! There seems to be a bug though in the lite version though because it’s not letting me sort the columns.

Would there be any chance for us to add a list of hashtags and have it analyze and scrape the data from them, similar to how Massplanner does it?

It would be nice if there were a standalone tool that can do it

@Nicknames hey bro its a nice tool but
SOURCE RESEARCH TOOL includes profiles in Travel like
artoftimetravel https://www.instagram.com/artoftimetravel/
it’s marvel niche with spiderman & avangers bro ^^
my 2cents

@Nicknames also it would be nice if you could add the option to search hashtags within your like/comment amount/range
i never could rank for hashtags sorted by popularity if i only have 500 likes and your hashtags are sorted by popularity are all above 2 - 3 k likes

thats why i have all to do manually with jarvee/mp

@Nicknames you really did a great job, super cool design, super professional look&feel.

I have a few easy questions for you:

I searched one hashtag and the ANALYTICS - BEST 30 section is not showing the top results from the ANALYTICS - ALL.

Probably there’s something here that I don’t understand, would you mind to explain us the 3 sections?

Cannot wait to see more of your work!!

Don’t use sources on this website for your follow unfollow , it’s truly not worth it. I have tried it. It suggests weird accounts