FREE Niche Hashtag Research Tool

Nice share Kwipkey

1 Like

Thanks. I saw the app but was unsure if it’s any good.

I’m beyond excited to announce that after months of research and hard work, the new 3.0 version of the RiseDecoded Hashtag Research Tool is here!

It’s the only free windows software with all the features you need to discover unknown hashtags that makes your posts go viral.

If you liked the 2.0 version, you would LOVE this new version.

It isn’t only an update. Thanks to the large amount of feedback received from the 1000+ users that tried the previous versions, it’s a brand new software.

You can use the link in the first message inserted by @kripke to learn more about all the exciting features and download the free software to start finding the best hashtags for your Instagram account!

If you have any questions about hashtags, Instagram strategies or about the software, don’t hesitate to ask, I’m here to help!

2 Likes

Tried the tool today, not luck at all, after 3 different hashtags the result was always that cannot find related or are banned. I just used the same in other tool and I got plenty results.

Maybe something is wrong on your back-end today, not sure just FYI.

Thank you for your feedback @IGsocialize!

Can you share with me the exact keyword you inserted in the tool so I can try to understand better?

It’s quite dodgy to download a .exe and I’m on a mac so that won’t work. Would be cool to check out what it’s capable of doing.

@Dave_Gee The Mac version of the software is under development.

@IGsocialize I’ve pushed an update that solves your specific issue!

Does anyone have feedback or feature requests?

The Mac version is finally here!

Thank you everyone for your support on private messages, after weeks of hard work you can use the software also on your Mac OS X device.