[FREE] Taggatory.com - Instagram Hashtag Research Tool

TAGGATORY.COM

Well, I have put together a tool which might make your Instagram hashtag research a little bit easier.

Concept:
What it does it takes in a list of hashtags as input and searches database for similar hashtags and returns them.
DEMO

How to use:

1. Search for desired hashtags
  2. Select them as seed hashtags (used to search related tags)
  3. Click Show Analysis
  4. Filter Tags based on your liking
  5. Copy and go viral :blush:

Go to taggatory.com

Currently, there are some issues with tracking daily post count on some hashtags, but the fix will be deployed in the upcoming days.

Thanks and enjoy!

26 Likes

Just tried using Chrome on a Mac and didn’t work. Tied to search but nothing showed and url was just “?query=” at the end

1 Like

Could you give me the hashtag you tried? I’ll look into it.

1 Like

I used #workingmum

2 Likes

It should be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome tool! It’s not very optimized and has many bugs but it’s really helpful!

4 Likes

Yes, I love it. Needs some work on it but I like it. Could you add an export feature to export the Analysis in a csv/txt/doc ?

3 Likes

I must ask as a code programmer:
How did you make it posible to let us search in different languages more than just English?
for example(Hebrew)

2 Likes

Could you PM me the bugs you found? I’ll make sure its fixed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, i’ll make sure to add it after I add like range feature :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @hvp17 for the share!

2 Likes

Bug: I need to press Ctrl and scroll with my mouse to see the button “show analysis”. google chrome, windows

2 Likes

thanks for sharing

1 Like

I believe i fixed this just now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it does now work. Imo, you should put a function to select only # where the top 9 posts are between “x likes” and “x likes”. It would be easy for anyone to select its hashtags with the highest chance of being in the top 9.
Many paid tools do this

2 Likes

That is exactly what I am working on right now, should be out soon !

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this awesome too!

Hats off to the efforts you have taken so far and excited to see what you develop from here!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep going buddy!

4 Likes

Update:
Added functionality to filter results by like counts:

@Enguerran

4 Likes

Few updates and you will surpassed most paid software in search of #, well done to you
Edit: “show analysis” do not appear

3 Likes