[GUIDE] Growing organically again without automation. My secret and proof

Are you using eb?

Can I ask why would you want to push the follow so high per day? Isn’t the 6000/30 hard block still there?

1 Like

So, how is this organically?

You pay for ads and shoutouts, that is not organically at all as organic traffic is free traffic.

Hashtags/Explorer is still garbage after the slew of updates over the past year, only if you are very very lucky you can get some followers from it but without botting or paying growing your IG account is next to impossible…

1 Like

Since I am located in Germany, higher percentage of my followers are from Germany, then United Kingdom, then United states and then from India.

I get the 150 followers using the combination of all he methods mentioned above.

Isn’t 30-40% FBR good? :slight_smile: And I personally don’t do 2x502 every day. But when I do it, the results are good and I am happy that only people who are interested in my niche follow me :slight_smile:

I meant my followers as my community and by constantly interacting with the posts relevant to my hashtag and with the new followers, it does make a huge difference

For one of the screenshot I posted above where I spent 1.88$, I got 453 link clicks out of 235K impressions. like 2 people per 1000 impressions click the link. I know it’s pretty less because my content isn’t viral but travel photography :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. I do set up the ad using a very wide range audience like my previous guide here:
    [GUIDE] Gaining massive exposure & engagement using Ad Campaign for 1$/€ or less

Surprisingly, I still get the highest impressions of audience from Germany through that.

1. For hashtags, I use 26-27 of them per post and in that only 2 hashtags above 1Mil and everything else less than that.
    Currently I use this awesome hashtag tool shared by @hvp17
    [FREE] Taggatory.com - Instagram Hashtag Research Tool
2 Likes

Thank you so much

I just mentioned in my previous reply above. I use the site - taggatory now and get great results.

I have the account since 2013. But only started using actively for a year now :slight_smile: It is currently at 16.2K followers today

great share. really helpful on these hard days !

1 Like

Thank you so much buddy. I hope it is helpful. :slight_smile:

This was a old account and only started using my account seriously for the last 1 year and using different growth techniques the last 6 months after I found this awesome community… I grew from 8500 followers to 16.2K in this time. no botting, no slave account and no bought shoutouts

Yes I do add India in my Ads. But here are the results and no India in the top places where the impression comes from.

Every single promotion I did gets highest impressions from Germany.

I have never bought a single shout-outs before :slight_smile:
I get shout-outs from bigger accounts everyday naturally. I agree that I spend for the ads. But not more than 2 euros max per promotion. I don’t know if this is called heavy spending for getting real followers :thinking:

Awesome thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

great guide but I can’t trust to use Hashtags fow now

1 Like

200k impressions for 2€?
These numbers are quite far from being realistic.

Are you running multiple promos on a single post? Is that number a sum of multiple promos?

wow 1200 follows is crazy.

What are the daily follow limits for just a regular guy on his phone’s app, not using any bots or VA’s or anything?

I tried a service that used a bot and got blocked for a month, then a VA in Bangladesh and got AC’d in a week.

Just want to do it the old fashioned, honest way now but I’m petrified of getting blocked again and wish I knew a good manual follow/unfollow strategy. I have 1k followers now.

Thanks!

if your account has low trust score start with 2000 actions per month , normally for our clients we do 200 follow, 200 unfollow, 150-200 likes

Chances are IG marked your account for using a bot service and when you had someone else log into your account (when it was already under suspicion in IG’s eyes)- it blocked you again (after seeing multiple logins from 2 diff locations)

Short story: you got yourself marked on their radar so let that account rest for a bit. Don’t do follows at all for a few days. Do some light engagement, nothing crazy. Just act human and not like you’re trying to grow. Then try again in 7-10 days.

Other users have reported being able to follow way more than 200+ plus per day. We’re still going by those rules and having good results, so I don’t see the need to push it if my clients are happy.

2 Likes

This was last night. The night prior was 1200. Today its at 150 already.

1 Like