Gained 20k TikTok Followers using Jarvee repost tool

I got the same error too. I reported it to the Support. Let’s hope it will be fixed soon.

I got action required only after I unchecked USE ONLY THE EMBEDDED BROWSER.

Did you get error code 168 when you use ONLY EB?

that error could be caused by slow proxies/connection you should make sure that you have good proxies/connection and if the issue persists you should contact Jarvee’s support.

I got the same issue on my accounts which are running on home IP. The follow tool returns error code 168 too… is it working fine on your end?

I got the error code even when I don’t use the EB.

Same error for me at the moment, 168.

OMFG your’re my favorite person right now! :innocent: This worked very well! Thank you!!

2 Likes

I got error code 168 as well

did u get an answer, tiktok module kinda useless now

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Same.

Not yet, but the issue has been forwarded to the devs.

yeah, the scraping is done on the EB when you use hashtag as source and the API doesn’t work.

Jarvee’s contact told me they are investigating the issue. Hopefully, it’s gonna be resolved very soon.

1 Like

Broken for me as well

Other people that have problem that Jarvee sometimes repost, then it can go days without it reposting?

error code 517 now when reposting

hey Kris, can you please share a screenshot of that error

i have this error:

I think nothing else is working at a moment but unfollowing?

yes, i think they are already working to fix that error, they should release an update for that.

Keep in mind that TikTok is still on Beta.

1 Like

Did you check your Summary tab to see if the Repost tool returned errors? most likely the tool was trying to execute actions but failed for some reason.

It means the EB got stuck. Try to open your Jarvee folder, then force Jarvee to update the EB by deleting 2019_12.txt from the folder. After that restart your Jarvee.