Gained 20k TikTok Followers using Jarvee repost tool

there is an error code168 on tools right now but the devs are working on it I have reported it and they told me they should be able to fix it.

2 Likes

Ninjatok trial for now

can you give link for trial version

Just a little update: my account is stuck at 26,3k followers. I don’t do manual posting. Hopefully they can get the repost tool working again soon.

Yeah I hope so too @ossi because this entire strategy is based on Repost tool.

I hope so too

Same, stuck at 10k…tried manual posting but too much work, no results :slight_smile:

Error code 168

me too, I gave up after posting two posts manually. :slightly_smiling_face: maybe I will get similar results if I publish more posts but as you just said, it’s too much work.

Is reposting only not working or posting too?

I think that regular posting is working, this only applies to reposting.

You can repost content from Instagram and send to Tiktok campaign to publish for example.

you are the best

Is there still Error code 168?

No, but unfortunately, the TikTok repost tool is still not working for me. I will probably need to find a new way of reposting. I’m thinking of scraping IG reels using the IG Repost tool, then post them to my TikTok account using Campaign.

2 Likes

How many videos are you posting per day? Manually isn’t hard with my technique.

I post 10 videos per day. How do you post manually? I thought you are using an automation tool.

I try this option but when i get videos from Instagram and repost with campaign always get 0 views. :frowning:

Automation is for the growth. For posting I just screen record videos, crop them in editor and post. Takes like 2-3 minutes a video and always works :wink:

1 Like

Very easy method, it never crossed my mind :smiley: Thanks @oolongo

1 Like