GaryVee - 2018 Marketing Strategy

Hello all!

I want to share with all of you this video I find on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/W5Yst1Si3fw

:v:

9 Likes

So true. Thanks for sharing @texxxo

Brief summary of that segment for those who wont watch the vid:

• Fb, IG and Snapchat = marketplaces + underpriced to advertise at the moment

• The CPM on these platforms will increase in the next 12-36 months.

• If youre not spending 35-65% of your money on ads, youre leaving money on the table

• Gary Vee himself DMd IG influencers for 4 hours on his flight for his launch - despite making millions per year himself

• So many if you like to watch these, and dont apply. I implore you to change the course and apply, do.

• Voice is the next thing. Figure out how your business can integrate that. START A PODCAST if you think you can. Just interview people in your industry for example with 9 questoins…

• People overthink stupid shit: name of their business, logo… What you do to make the name matter matters. Just pick one and fkn go. Execution. People want to debate… lol.

Almost mid-way 2018… Time to implement.

15 Likes

He wrote a nice book, Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Their Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too

Interesting to read: https://dl.gettraffic.pro/dl/books/Crushing-It-Gary-Vaynerchuk.epub

12 Likes

Amazon just shipped me this today - looking forward to the read.

1 Like

Gr888 Knowledge thanks

I’m reading that book now. It’s great so far.

1 Like

The book has some great info in it, although a lot of it will be redundant if you frequently watch his videos/podcast. Nevertheless, GaryVee is a legend.

3 Likes

Hey Erik are there any other books you would reccomend?

2 Likes

Book I’m currently on. Very interesting read about how our habits control our day and how we can change them. Warning, it’s a bit dense.

8 Likes

The part about Eugene are interesting as heck, one of the better books I’ve read so far! I’d reccomend this book wholeheartedly to everyone!

1 Like

Read this one, definitely a bit dense but gave me a vastly different perspective.

I have heard this book is truly valuable. Plan to read it soon.

Any source for it? Thanks :smiley: