[GET] Invites to Pinterest Group Boards

Sounds great! I’m in the process of trying to ramp up my Pinterest game as I’ve neglected this awesoem traffic driver for too long

1 Like

Oh and I have two sites. One niche is fitness and the other is travel & lifestyle

Sounds great @Adnan Sending DM now.

1 Like

@sarahjh, @fitlivinglifestyle
Invites sent.

I hope there are still spots!! :slight_smile:

I’m in “parenting” and “mom lifestyle”.

Thank you!

1 Like

Well, my niche is Fitness but also growing slower in Fashion too. Never worked on Pinterest much but looking forward to start from here. Great job Adnan.

1 Like

Register for Pinterest account if you don’t have one. Create 5-6 boards, fill your profile, make it look nice and I’ll send you some invites.

I wouldn’t like to send you invites to empty profile, board owners would kick us both out :smiley:

My niche is beauty/jewelry. PM sent.

have you got my message with username and email of pinterest account ?
messaged you already twice but still no answer ))
i wrote that wanted giveaway yesterday, right after this tread was opened )
Thanks in advance

Yes, got it. Check your PM.

All invites sent, I’ll accept couple of more if someone is interested. Just post here and send me a PM.

2 Likes

@Adnan sounds good. thank you for your generosity. My niche is in baby and i send u pm right away.

Im new here, how should I pm?

Just click on my profile picture and then click on Message :slight_smile:

Great share! will send you a PM!

Woah nice! Is there still room at the inn Adnan? Would love to get my Pinterest in those boards :slight_smile:

Sure :slight_smile: Send me a PM with link to your profile.

1 Like

Hello, I clicked on your profile picture but i don’t see any button “Message”. How can i PM you ?

heheh :slight_smile: there’s a button. Never mind, I sent you a PM. Check it.

you’re lvl 0, can’t pm until you get to level one which is pretty easy if you’re a little active