@andrejo
@SP1
@Pezkaito
@perttu
@N00BBY
@roy

All good? Some update <3 Please :slight_smile:

1 Like

1400 stories watched so far with my test account.

Results, I canā€™t say much about it since itā€™s an empty account. In the first place I just wanted to test the functionality of the tool. Next step will be adding an account with some content.

I will report back as soon I know more.

2 Likes

So you only use history?
And another option?
F / U
Comment etc?
Thank you for the answer <3

2 Likes

hi i found all these are working correctly with no blocks running on safe settings, im only running one account so far but im looking to scale. im probably going to keep only 3 accounts maximum on it due to no proxies so im guessing it will all run off one proxy. no re log ins or account compromise which is great as thats the biggest issue im facing on other automation systems @Arthuditu

1 Like

I have read about this app. They recently added a cooldown feature to every feature, so that you avoid blocks and AC. But also some claim issues with it. Maybe it is wise to test it for a week or so before jumping into botting main or clients.

2 Likes

Can you enter your proxy?
And what android do I need to have?
Versions?
Thank you for the answer <3

there is no place to enter a proxy,
i am using a Huawei tablet very cheap model so im assuming any android with playstore and internet connection.

1 Like

I have one more question.
If you already turn on the system (application)
Does it have to be attached?
Can you give it in the background and lock the phone / tablet and it will work?
@bkk1092

If it is not possible to setup proxy in the app, set it up under wifi options on your device.

If we do that then there will be one IP for the whole phone anyway?
Because you canā€™t add some phone proxies to some accounts?
Iā€™m right?
Unless you mean to make 1 customer 1 phone think right?

the app works in the background i can lock the tablet and it will work

1 Like

Yea that is true. The IP will cover the entire phone and applications. But that is if the app itself doesnā€™t support adding proxy to it directly. Then you rather want a proxy to be blacklisted eventually than your home wifi brother :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for this observation :slight_smile: I will learn something wise every day <3

1 Like

You are indeed an excellent inspiration yourself brother. We all learn from eachother :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

next question is where can i get 10 andriod phones for freeā€¦ this is a great way to warm up accounts.

2 Likes

It is best to buy used old androids :slight_smile:
These are pennies.
We are glad that this application is not on IOS: D
How many accounts are you going to make on one phone?

1 Like

i am going for the limit to testā€¦ like our colleague alluded this is a game changer. device id check , proxy check and tools check. it might be scale-able but for the time being this could be the solution to the account growths of smaller accounts or warm ups.

you can get VPN for the phone and maybe with some tinkering make it rotate more often. you guys really killed it with this oneā€¦ great job

4 Likes

Friends and what do you think about the android emulator?
Will do the trick?
Then you could have 1 emulator for 1 client: D
Cheaper way