[GET] The botting app on your phone

But if you use Emulator you use different IP/Device than Client, Is not this the purpose of this idea? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly ! Good point. But maybe it could do something about it? We have a lot of smart heads in this forum <3

1 Like

But anyways i think is better than using a Software, because even using emulator you are using a “real phone”.

2 Likes

hopefully the devs continue supporting it. It works as of now.

2 Likes

The problem is right now you are only able to use this Software with your own accounts, is that right?

1 Like

would just need more info from client.

1 Like

Do not understand the question?

As for the phone you are right, there is nothing to mess with :slight_smile:
It is better to emulate the inputs from the phone than to combine with the emulator.

At the top, a friend wrote that the application has been working for 4 years :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wondering,
Is there adv to use it through the mobile 4G connection compare to wifi?

1 Like

It depends whether you will do sharp tests.
If you do not want to expose your WI-FI.
Then do it on the phone.
But an interesting question :slight_smile:

What do you think ?

1 Like

Of course. Limits on 4g are way better and it’s cleaner

2 Likes

INSTRUCTIONS TO NOT GET BANNED

• for likes start with only 50 in the beginning and than increase to be 400 as max after 2 months

• 10 comments on posts in your niche and increase it by 10 every 15days untill you reache 50 comments per day

• NO follow/unfollow until you reach 1000 followers, then start following between 0 and 15 per day and unfollow after 5 days

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer!

Will test for sure.
Considering having limited number of account to manage, seems to be a more adequate solution compare to JV for the moment.

2 Likes

I just read it but I don’t understand this sentence :frowning:

1 Like

“NO follow/unfollow until you reach 1000 followers, then start following between 0 and 15 per day and unfollow after 5 days”

Not sure of what does this means?
The account has to have 1000 followers before to be able to use F/U??

1 Like

This is properly for those brand new accounts starting with 0 followers and followings. He says do not follow or unfollow before you have gained 1000 followers through viewing stories and through liking. Once you reach 1000 followers, you can start slowly following up to 15 users daily and then slowly scale up. One should remember to unfollow after 5 days!

2 Likes

Super thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:
This doesn’t apply to old accounts?

No I highly doubt that would. But even on old accounts I would use the 15 follows a day for a week, and the scale up slowly. This due to not starting from a “new gateway” and blazing away from start. Just to build up trust around the new “login”

1 Like

Ok,
I have an account that have been well warmed up (but still received a AC through JV) and has less than 1000 followers.
I will test F/U (very slowly) anyway and keep updated

1 Like

If I can ask you a question.
So you start from 15.
How much will you add per day?
(Warm)

After a week I will slowly add up 10-20 follows every second or 3rd. Day untill reaching a max. And that depends on the specific account. But remember this is a cracked version guys. This means you can only apply 1 account to this version, and also I highly advice you to use test accounts only. You never know with cracked versions if you are revealing your credentials somehow. Would be a damn shame to loose your personal accounts or costumer accounts. Maybe when tested with slaves and if things seems all good, it would be a good idea to buy the actual app from google play

@Arthuditu

3 Likes