[GET] The botting app on your phone

In my opinion, this is best done on the phone.
Then you emit inputs from a real phone and you have a 4G (LTE) connection
I also asked about the android emulator for this, but I also advise against.

1 Like

What about a real android that doesnā€™t have cell service, but just uses wifi?

1 Like

yeh you can use it or even tether with your phone to that has the app

1 Like

I understand now.
I translated it wrong.
Tell me how much this equipment costs?
And how much can I ā€œemit telephonesā€ on it?

the use of the mobile proxy already on your phone is pretty usefulā€¦ i ma on 7800 storyviews at the 24 hour and i can speed this up

1 Like

Tested two devices the speed for autofollow remains the same and its fast. Tried changing the settings and loading configuration. The tool is solid with many features for an app. Only thing missing is if they add custom list option.

2 Likes

Can you set the amount of follows?

1 Like

no just but you can edit your hashtag so small hashtag mean small list of users well maybe but theoricly yes

2 Likes

So do you have to pay separately each month for each Automation process? Eg. Like, follows, story views etc

no its the cracked version so eveythong is free

Sorry i meant to say if you actually buy it on the play store

Someone wrote above how much it costs
If you want the paid version, apparently it costs only $ 2: D
So itā€™s probably not a fortune.

1 Like

Yeah but it looks like its $2 per automation process. So if you activate it all then its $14 per month from what i can see as there is 7 automation processes

And I wonā€™t tell you that anymore.
Because I havenā€™t checked the paid version yet.
But if that is the case, then it is not so much.
If it works with $ 14 you will make $ 80-150 on the client.

i donā€™t see auto dm feature hope they add it lol imagine this 2years aged bot replace the BIG software haha i hope soā€¦

Itā€™s too bad you canā€™t prevent your phone from loading images while these apps run, would be a huge 4G bandwidth saver not having to scroll through pages of image data just to do a few likes/follows.

Wondering if thereā€™s a localized proxy app that you can route your traffic through itself to strip images from loading on an app by app basis :thinking:

no you have it there at the bottom the paper plan symbole

Are you still having luck ? Any AC message or blocks ?

1 Like

me too i thinkā€¦ the account suddenly stopped. ill check once i get back tomp. i did look promising tough. maybe having a longer warm up period

Maybe because it is a fake?
Does everything work on the paid version?
Has anyone a paid version and this can confirm?