[GET] The botting app on your phone

Thanks for clarifying, that explains a lot. So you can run around 5 accounts per phone for sure. Switching them manually, maybe working in shifts.

3 Likes

Canā€™t thank you enough for this share. Top manšŸ‘

2 Likes

i just tested two accoubt on it & you canā€™t run the same action on both at once

2 Likes

I have tested it, it seems legit and pretty targeted but still far below J or M in term of capabilities

1 Like

there is a section for targets ā€¦ minor but with creativity this would be a nice way to build a nice arsenal of aged child accountsā€¦

thank you for the share @Arthuditu ā€¦ even though i rarely understand what you write you always provide high quality content

4 Likes

Hahaha thank you <3 Forgive me for my language, but I study every day. So in a while weā€™ll be talking perfectly here. best regards

2 Likes

I have been playing around with fibergram for the past few days. It is a script for automate pro that automates directly in the Instagram app! Havent had any problems yet at 200-300 follows/day.

3 Likes

So you say that the application works just right?

It does require some supervision as sometimes it gets stuck. But a very promising project.

No action blocks or account compromised etc. Only tested it on my own accounts though. No client accounts tested yet.

1 Like

And did you buy the application or do you have the ā€œfree versionā€

Automate pro is like 3eu, so I just bought it. Fibergram itself is free

2 Likes

Just got the AC error. Didnā€™t think this would work.

2 Likes

:frowning:

Did you use it at ā€œvery slowā€ settings?

Did you activate F/U on the first try??

1 Like

On Fibergram or Followers Chief?

Follower chief had yes I went slow.

If you have captivate on iphone it still works but will catch blocks just like jarvee.

people must keep in mind that nothing is perfect and you just have to use it and adapt

4 Likes

on the app in a 24 hour period you can watch stories at over 6600. I Am using the phones 4g connection.

3 Likes

Above, as you read, a colleague wrote the exact settings to do at the beginning.
In order not to get blocks.
But letā€™s remember.
There is no application on the market that will work without any problems: D
You can only eliminate problems or have them easy to solve :slight_smile:
Analyze-Test-Work

Will this work on bluestacks, or do you need a real android device to get it to work without blocks?