Get your own FREE 4G/5G/Residential proxies

Hello folks, long time!

There is nothing complicated in this method, and it is useable for anyone with an android phone + SIM card/Home WIFI.

This tool is perfect if you want to have your proxies and ensure they are safe and not shared.
Also, it works perfectly if you automate your account and connect on your phone to the same home wifi!

It doesn’t require any rooting of the phone etc.

• Download the file,
  • Paste it on an android phone,
  • Install the file,
  • Make sure your phone has WIFI/SIM data,
  • Connect the phone to the charger,
  • Run Developer options and check option “Stay awake”

I have uploaded it on WeTransfer.

By default, proxies don’t rotate; let me know if you want to turn them in each 10 min!

Most of you know where it is from!

PS. if you are going to use it, let me know how much bucks you have saved due to that :wink:
PS2: I am just sharing the tool from another group, which I use and recommend.

8 Likes

OVH increased price of IP adding, then cheap proxies die.

I dont think so, that people still use DC ones for IG.

silly question how does the proxy fit into the IP:PORT:USER:PW (so for Jarvee).

http://gbrjx:fQGYMYhM@conn4.allproxy.io:32957 socks5://rduqr:lutBINBW@conn4.allproxy.io:44569”

Cheers.

IP:PORT

conn4.allproxy.io:44569

USER:PW

rduqr:lutBINBW

1 Like

got it, cheers…

Expired, btw.

Easy to find new links. Just google allproxy apk

This method will direct the internet connection from the phone to the allproxy server. The allproxy server’s job is to create http and socks5 proxy connections on the server. When a user connects to the proxy, it directs that connection to the phone and accesses the internet from the phone.
Therefore, ensuring the privacy of the proxy will be entirely on the side of the allproxy server. If you only need to use a free mobile proxy for a short time, this is a convenient way. But if you need to setup a mobile proxy for 5 phones or more 2 days, you should set up your own allproxy server
Or you can setup a proxy server software solution such as xproxy, proxysmart, proxydiy, socseeds, proxidize, proxywave… Most proxy server software supports trial so you can assess how responsive the software is to your needs.

4 Likes

I like the gifs