Good ways to monetize my traffic

Have you tried completing your own offer to see if its working? Thats a lot of leads with no returns. Something is very wrong.

yes everything works and i have a few different email lists in different niches, but none of them make much or any money per month. people keep telling me its my leads, they say try different sources, well everyone on earth is on instagram so not targeting instagram is like not targeting people on facebook, its where everyone on earth is. i have a very creative way of getting leads using instagram which i have never see anyone else use which is surprising but leads are useless if nobody buys crap…

The idea of creating my own theme sounds very attractive, I love it when I can tweak and twist so as to improve loading time.

If I may ask…what’s your average loading time using different severs to test( example pingdom tools)
Personally I get between 455ms to 2.65s max rarely gets to 3.15secs testing with Australia server though

As do I :slight_smile:

Well come of my landling pages have videos so they will take longer to load, however the ones without videos have a loading time of around 300ms to 1.5s (depending on the server and what time I did the test). I would say on average the load time is around 500ms.

1 Like

@southhills
As said here before you always need to think “outside the box” when it comes to internet marketing. there is a lot of marketing “noise” that bombard your potential clients on a daily basis, the only way to get yourself above this noise is to take a unique marketing angel !
as for your issue with good daily opt ins with no commission from it , their is plenty of variable to consider , but i think the niche is crucial for success and also i have 2 main advises for you:

1. If you building a list you should consider move to affiliate from cpa, you would get better $$ per subscriber !!
  2. if you go to this root ,build relationship with your subs !- dont just bombard them with promo after promo .they need to trust you before they take there CC and buy from you. instead bombard them with value first and then when they trust you you could deliver a solution to the problem they have. (depend on the niche you’r in).

And, (this one is a beast!!) ==> you must know your audience!!
send your list a mail and ask them to answer a few QA about what is the biggest obstacle/problem/thing they must learn from you/ so you would know what exactly to sell them.
Email marketing is an art …

P/S/ as for the 90%/10%missing thing ,its damn right !! …

TINY STORY==> i talked ones face to face with big internet marketer and say to him the same thing . he said to me, don’t be a pussy(SWEAR BY MY MOTHER), you buy a 17$ product and want to become a big dog??? when you learn any craft it takes you years and you pay 10000’s for it . only to finish 1 degree and be nothing ! haha. and then he said to me , mate , invest in your education and enjoy the road!! and swear to succeed no matter what! .

END OF STORY :slight_smile:

hope it help you a little or at least put a smile on your face !

im here to help,
Issac

2 Likes

Thank you Brandon

1 Like

My friend , 20k mail list ? Why don’t i make just a drop-shipping site that converts to this audience ? I will manage the shipping , returns ect and we share profits 50-50.I don’t believe those “cpa companies” will give you more than a 20% of what they promised at the start.I will also give you and wp-admin credentials so you verify if an order comes.We now can Control how much we Gain and Not depend about those “cpa offers”.Which i haven’t and Won’t use anyways.

Note : drop-shipping Controls your income Affiliate Not.They give you what they wish and probably much lower.