Got action blocked for a week, how can I still post?

So basically I was testing something on one of my larger accounts (stupid, I know) and I got a week long action block. I still need to post on that account so I’m wondering if there’s any workarounds.

I have heard that you can use one of a few special apps like Hootsuite or later to publish anyways using auto publish, is that true?

And if it is true, I would have to switch to a business profile to do it, would i lose my creator insights and organized inbox when I switched back?

did you get a hardblock? you can post without captions

2 Likes

@andrejo

I did, I guess no captions are better then nothing, thanks!

try it, you can always delete the post. test it

1 Like

Yes, it works. Thank you so much.

You can still post a small sentence, if you’re caption blocked. Try a few times, but 10 to 20 words should still work :slight_smile:

1 Like

No hashtags though, right?

A few hashtags could be allowed. I say “could” because i already managed to post 5-10 hashtags while being caption blocked :slight_smile:

But can’t guarantee it

:egg::hatching_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick:

1 Like

My personal advice would be not to post during blocks. Your engagement will be very low, and your trust score won’t improve as easily after the block. Just wait it out!

1 Like

What about me im getting 24hour blocks obe after another for no reason.How can i post ?

post with out captions

1 Like

It worked but cant put my hashtags anywhere :disappointed_relieved:

Wtf now my other account got an 24 hour block

what if you commented them from another account?

Tested, only a few tags work before the post dosen’t show up anymore.

better then nothing?

Didn’t anybody try password reset?

It wont get reach

Its driving me crazy i got blocked again after two likes

I tried password change and password reset same result