Got action blocked for a week, how can I still post?

Hate to be that guy but I told you dude

With a 7days block you can still post but with no captions, we just added to the image itself :wink:

but not having any activity will reduce the engagement even more.

I personally post during my action blocks, cause if you don’t have any activity your engagement will reduce and when you post people will like and comment on your posts so the chance of removing the blocks are even more. I saw some accounts post a pic saying I am blocked comment and like please, I think it helps not sure.

Not necessarily. Glad for you if it worked out!

i think that’s not right i have a client who has got a 7 day HB and they have a block for posting as well.
They are not able to post since they got the HB 4 days back

try without any caption, tags or anything but the picture. Works and helps to retain some engagement.

I strongly disagree, but if that worked for you it’s fine! :slight_smile:

you can disagree all day long, but it works, for any account that the blocks are not related to post content, reposting, violating guidelines, copyright, spam… etc.

So basically every action block reason?

Absolutely not.

id rather post without captions and or upload stories to have some reach/impressions than having None due to not uploading for weeks

2 Likes

We do exactly that. Try what we do, we add captions in the image itself :wink:

but for fucks sake i have never hard more issues than these last days.

@andrejo get ready, more issues are coming soon :frowning: (from good IG sources)

Oh please. Stop it with the inciting of unnecessary panic. Issues are always incoming. Adapt & evolve or get out of the game.

2 Likes

Zuck dropped some hints when he came over for dinner

7 Likes

If you have an inside source telling you its going to get worse what are you still doing here?

3 Likes

what do you mean? so if I have information I cannot be in a social media forum?
wow!

@intothenight if you panic for my comment you need other kind of help :wink:
BTW more problems more in the game I am, we make a living solving them :wink: cheers!