Grow account of a big company

well, i guess that would be the worst case

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation bro, I appreciate it
but they hired me to grow their followers.

I really was thinking, JV blocked the old method, maybe only comments & story viewer? and put story viewer on max? they are verified so comments on other big brands will help I think.

I can’t follow, and I can’t do shoutouts, that’s why I asked for any other options.
people tell me M/S is the way, what do you think?

thanks for the help big boss

Ads, shoutouts, giveaways. i wouldn’t do anything related to automation with such a company

1 Like

Tell them they don’t know what they’re talking about then. No big brands “dislike” shoutouts and think it’s bad for their brand.

Any decent marketer can reverse engineer how an account was grown. Tell them to focus on their business/product/offering, not vanity shit like how an IG account was grown.

1 Like

but how did you get the deal at first ahah?

1 Like

I got the deal because I showed them how I built other companies pages fast with JV, we followed like 1000 people a day story viewer etc etc. everything we did before June.

I think other ways are possible, that’s why I asked for your guys help

I can understand that they don’t want to hurt their brand by getting promoted by influencers/artists etc etc. they wanna keep a clean name, I can understand that.

there have to be more options than follows/shoutouts

Every celebrity has “fan pages”, and eventhough all of these accounts look similar and fake, it doesn’t hurt any of these celebs as it’s “normal” to have fan pages when you’re as big as them.

For big brands, there are similar ways to do the same, after all there’s not much difference. All the spammy methods have to be avoided, of course. At the end of the day, as always, be creative + quality

I kinda agree with them, anything that will be done under their name will hurt their reputation. You need to make things look ethical and professional as much as possible. if their goal to use brand awareness and reputation to drive growth then Influencer Marketing is what going to suit them.

You understand exactly what I mean

but how can I grow them? everybody tells me automation is a Nono, but should I use story viewer?

1 Like

This is a Mass DM service. Thats the LAST thing you wanna do. I have said it before, thats the worst decision you can make.

1 Like

Well, Ive done campaigns for multimillion, very well known companies and it went well. What do you want me to say?

1 Like

HenryCooper and I had a quick chat about it in this thread.

I have got enough experience to say that this is not a good way to promote a business. Thats absolute spam traffic where a serious business will receive a bad reputation & negative WOM.

I can attach some screenshots that a company sent me after I promoted it with just 10k DMs, absolute hell.

Though I wanna add that Mass DMs is still a great method to promote influencers or a landing page etc. but simply not for a business

@MaximilianP You are right.A Big and Reputable Brand would never use this Method and Neither should they choose to use it anytime.

Well I am not against the Mass Dm’s Service but it isn’t a good method anytime for Big Brands,Though this Method works for Influencers,Dropshippers etc but for Brands especially the Multi-Million Brands,It’s a Big no no.

When Blank Accounts Promoting a Brand will damage more than it would bring sales in return,A Brand like Nike for an Example would never do Mass Dm’s to grow their Instagram.

It works for small/medium brands! 9/10 of my clients are brands, and practically 70-80% are recurring customers. Copywriting is important, by the way.

Agreed I wouldnt use it on Nike, specially if I can talk Messi into shouting me out.

1 Like

We are talking about a 200k brand which did F/U in the last months and which has a $4k only monthly budget for growth, with a 125 millions brand like Nike that everyone knows about. There’s like a galaxy between them…

I’m working with multiple brands that are in the millions followers (<10mil), who spent a weekly $ 50k - 200k weekly on IG ads, and care about their analytics & growth. They’re all looking for 1 thing : how to get the same amount of traffic (= followers / sales) by paying less. Answer is automation. Of course, for Nike & co, they don’t need this. Leaders don’t need it, they’re already are. But for all the others, they do sadly

@MaximilianP I would be glad if you could PM me those screenshots if you don’t want to post them, just to see their point of view. Advertising can indeed not please to everyone … It’s an art, after all.

Once you understand that giving VALUE to the user you DM is mandatory, then there shouldn’t be any issue.

How can shoutout hurt a brand? If you find the right influencer/pages
Influencer marketing is crucial to any big brands.
Big companies can spend 5 digits on a good influencer.

Nike level brand that doesnt leverage influencer marketing? Doesnt make sense. Especially in the fashion thats a good place of investment

I would personally focus more on white hat tactics like everyone say
Ads
Build an ambassador system

Best to create and increase brand presence rather than numbers. And I am sure what they want from you now is conversion rather than number