NOTE: This service does NOT offer fake/bot/loops followers. Everything is 100% real, users will be targeted and follow you due to genuine interest in your content.
Hello everyone. I am offering 100% real, targeted, engaging followers packages of ALL SIZES.
Anywhere from 1000 to 50k followers, delivered very quickly (80% in the first 8hrs, 20% will drip gradually during the next 4-10 days). Yes, you read it right: up to 50k followers pretty much overnight, 100% real.
These are NOT bots, kids, or people from loops. They are real users we have nothing to do with, and they will follow you genuinely because they like your content.
Who is this service for?
Pretty much any account that has decent content. THIS IS A MUST. I can not perform miracles: if your account has bad content, there is no way real people will like it enough to follow it, unfortunately.
What are the delivery times?
Order will be started between 2-6 working days max after payment and the necessary info for the order is sent. This timeframe depends on scraping speed and my workload.
The order usually get’s 80% completed in the first 24hrs. The other 20% usually arrives in a drip feed manner in the following 48-72hrs. I’ve had clients with overdelivery getting dripfeed users as much as 2 weeks after the order has been completed. Depends on the size of the order (bigger order more likely to dripfeed for longer time, obviously).
What about drop rates?
The drop rates depend mainly on the client: if his posting frequencies are excessive/insufficient, sudden changes in the editorial line, etc., just as you would expect from real users.
Are you sure users are targeted?
Yes. In fact, you will be the one giving me the sources or niche where you think your audience is.
Do prices include VAT?
Prices I list will NOT include 21% VAT, which will be added to the final price if you’re not eligible for deduction. You will ONLY be able to deduct 21% VAT from final price if:
If you are a valid EU VIES VAT ID registered company
If you are a registered company from outside the EU, and can prove it with your specific country’s fiscal residence proof document. In the USA it would be IRS Form 8802.
Is there any guarantee for your service?
Yes. If I can not deliver 70% of your order, I will refund you with the prorrated amount until we reach the nominal 70% minimum. Example: if you order 1000 followers and you only get 500, you get refunded for an equivalent of 200 followers.
However, this is a rare case scenario. 9/10+ clients have overdelivery.
What payment methods are accepted?
I can accept CC payment via Stripe (through their gateway), or bankwire for EU clients.
Can you work with any account?
Unfortunately, no. If the content does not gather minimum quality standards, I will sadly have to discard it.
Do you need to access the account?
Do you offer trials?
Unfortunately, no. I’m here for long-term business relations, that’s for sure, but I can not invest resources in trials. I did some time ago, and many were just looking for a joyride, so it was just not worth the hassle for me. I am very serious person and will dedicate entirely to customer satisfaction, but please understand that in order to accomplish this, there are some aspects I will need to pass on, like trials.
Are you first-line provider and are you open to whitelabeling your service?
Yes, I am 1st line provider, and I’m 100% open to partnering with actually real agencies (eg. registered companies that operate on a surface level).
What are your prices for your real, targeted followers?
- 1000 followers - 195€
- 2000 followers - 375€
- 3000 followers - 499€
- 4000 followers - 645€
- 5000 followers - 785€
- 8000 followers - 1.149€
- 10k followers - 1.445€
- 15k followers - 2.099€
- 20k followers - 2.895€
- 30k followers - 3.995€
- 40k followers - 5.295€
- 50k followers - 6.495€
Please keep in mind that these prices DO NOT INCLUDE 21% EU VAT. Please read above to see if you’re eligible for deduction.
PM me if you have any questions.
Below are some reviews by members of this forum: