Growing Business account on instagram

Hii, I’m new here…,
I try to grow my business with Instagram, you can look at my account

I’m a graphic designer, so I want to looking for some clients by using Instagram,
Anyone can explain to me how to grow it?

1 Like

Mate, all you need is in the forum, the forum is literally based on this. Just start reading, best suggestion i can give you right now is:
Drop the spoon feeding mentality.

2 Likes

Yes sir, i’ve watch in this forum,
i just need suggestion from some friends that have experience before,

1 Like

I made a guide for you… also, content is king so get your IG feed looking impressive and go find those customers.

2 Likes

Just search the forum and you will have thousands of followers in no time.

Step 1: Content - You need more of it aside from 1 post.
2: Get a trial of JARVEE and learn how to grow your account
3: Instagram is just one aspect of marketing. IG leans towards graphics, so really show your skills on IG and use JARVEE for the other social media sites.

EDIT: @Avo 's guide is really the perfect one to get started.

2 Likes

Thank you for your tips

A few points from me:

1. Familiarise yourself with search function.

2. If you need a proper 101, there are quite a few guides about literally everything on this forum.

3. Even if you think that you know IG, take a step back and look again.

4. There is one picture on your IG posted over a month ago and that’s not good. Post every day.

5. If you prefer a visual help, there are links to video guides on this forum not so well hidden, but you need to master point 1 to get to them.

Also, there is a similar thread which has got a few useful tips -> Too few follow backs

Best of luck with your Insta journey :+1:

1 Like

Go slow at first. There is soo much info. Start with setting up Jarvee, learn the basics and build on it from there.