Growing Twitter Accounts

Hey guys!

Any tips on how to grow Twitter accounts? Do you use Jarvee for this?

Hello, yes boting 300+ twitter accounts with Jarvee atm.
My best advice if accounts are new :

• Start very slowly don’t follow 50 the first day : what work for me its 5/day and increase 5-10 each day until it reach 200F.
  • The max you can follow and being below twitter radar is 200/day. Don’t trust guys who said they follow 500 - 700/day. These day are gone, definitely. If you follow too much your account will be suspended.
  • Scrap only active users from post with high engagement because the follow back rate is higher.
  • Like your followers tweet from time to time just to say : hello i’m here. They will retweet and like yours if the content is great.
  • Don’t tweet only with your link (affiliate or e-commerce link etc.)/ Share you link every 10 tweets (that’s what i do).
  • If your accounts are niche related - share them on reddit not only with your link but screenshot of your best tweet with many retweet and like. I gain like 1k/week just by doing this.
  • Use twitter poll;
  • DM Pages in the same niche as yours, sometimes they agree to shoutout your pages if the content is relevant.

Hope this help.

18 Likes

excellent sound advice. do you have a preference for proxies? dc mobile or residential

1 Like

can you elaborate on the reddit method?

1 Like

Also considering the limits that @socialhad mentioned, make sure Twitter will give you a good ROI on whatever you are trying to accomplish.

1 Like

I create accounts with residential proxies or mobile proxies and run them with dc proxies. I found they have less issue when created with residential proxies.

1 Like

Many subreddits like this format of the post, when it’s relevant (example below)

What you do it’s post something like this but with your account, in your niche subreddit if allowed. If it’s a meme or joke you can post it in r/funny or r/memes etc.

1 Like

Nice guide bro

1 Like

@socialhad thanks a lot. An awesome guide for start. As IG is getting harder want to try with Twitter. Do you get PV immediately after creating the account?

1 Like

Not immediately. Most of the times its during the first week of your automation.

How many account you are using per number?

@socialhad How many Twitter accounts are you using on 1 DC proxy?

2 per DC proxy

But I saw somewhere that you can go above that.
I never test it so I don’t know if it’s work if you use one number with many accounts.

Thanks for the info! What are the limits you go up to with likes and unfollows?

Also what’s the best method for scraping posts with high engagement?

For like 50% success when following.
For unfollow, I first unfollow non-followers and after followers max 250.

1 Like

I use another tools for this.

1 Like

Thanks bro. Is there anyway of unfollowing the people followed outside of MP?

Yeah sure, there’s an option in the unfollow features of Jarvee that you need to check to make it works.

1 Like