πŸŽ– Growth Contest 2018 (1500$+ in prizes)

The initial post will be probably updated MANY times until the competition starts

Welcome to the Growth Contest 2018

It is time for the brave contestants to submit the user id of the account they are intending to use. Growth contest time span will be 2 months. 1 month of growth. 1 month cool down (in which you are only allowed to lose a specific % of followers). And 1 post after the 1 month cool down time. The growth niche will be decided by a level4 member vote, 1 day before the start.

Also level4 will decide the winner based on the following criteria:

• Growth within 30 days
  • Loss of followers within 30 days
  • Reach and stats of the post (we will run VERY detailed analytics on the engagement development of that post to make sure no cheating happens)

Rewards:

• Fame
  • A forum title for life (β€œGrowth Hack Winner 2018”)
  • 1x 500 account license for Jarvee (3 Months)
  • 100 Datacenter Proxies for 1 Year
  • and much more will be announced

How to participate?

• PM @HenryCooper the user id of your Instagram account that will be used for the competition
  • The account needs to have 0 followers, 0 following and no profile picture
  • The account cannot be switched out and is not allowed to do any actions until the competition starts
  • Once you provided the user id, the account is not allowed to gain any following or followers until the start of the competition.

We will provide daily growth updates to the community until the growth sprint is over.
All the user id’s and associated MPSocial username will be put into a spreadsheet only visible to level4 members. The growth updates will only show the MPSocial username and the growth stats.

9 Likes

Can adult niche be used for this contest ?

1 Like

Level4 will decide that, can’t tell you for now.

There`s a level 4??

4 Likes

Yeah, just couple of users helping mods and contributing the forum a lot, those that have Leader badge. below their name.

3 Likes

WOW! I was thinking the exact same thing as I am deciding which to pay for.

More of a Deputy Mod area then level 4 (maybe that should say Mods rather than level 4).

1 Like

I don’t have any big accounts, do I have any chance of winning? Are people gonna get 100k+ accounts in these 2 months? Has this been done before?

2 Likes

This should be interesting.

Will other strategy be allowed apart from botting?

1 Like

I`m guessing there will be no requirement to show how you achieved the growth but expect lots of PMs if you win :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This sounds like fun!

1 Like

sounds fun!
Let’s start!

a fun twist would be to make this a monthly contest (smaller prize of course). At the end of every contest everyone has to share their methods, this encourages creativity and will make people come up with new and better strategies every month!

I think every month would be too much!

After a couple of contests it would become boring for most people and many would jump off.

Also, there would have to be someone to check it each and every time.

It would be more like a half-a-year (or once a year) thing in my point of view.

1 Like

Is participation Still Open?

here comes powerlikes with 1mil accounts