[GUIDE 2019] How to create Instagram account's 🔥 (and start making $$$)

thank you for this detailed guide

• Isn’t good or bad… Do this, create 10 account’s with Jarvee and another 10 with my method put on all accounts the same settings and see what get’s the first blocks and bans :wink:

You here have many factors like proxies quality, etc but you will have your anwsers, what type of proxies did you create your accounts??

Just trying to help and lvl up, crazy to know what is inside this Forum =P

3 Likes

Great addition to this, FF has been better for me

Unfortunately, I can’t create accounts by myself and can’t figure out the problem as well. I’ve tried to use 3 PC’s = 3 different operating systems; tried Chrome and Firefox; tried different extensions, different mixes of extensions; tried different mobile providers; tried different emails; tried to do with collecting cookies and without it and this still doesn’t work for me haha. Still getting this error and have 0 accounts created. Feel myself like a shit :sweat_smile:
And have the same situation on rooted mobile android, tried using Cloner there and Xposed as well, nothing works :frowning:
Seems there are some things I miss…

1 Like

Check if you have gmail attached to playstore.

2 Likes

Thanks for the guide – it’s a gold mine! Hope you get level 2 soon!

Have you tried to automate this process yet?

1 Like

When I tried the same I was getting errors after errors, than I tried one last time, with my father phone, my.father phone never got Instagram or Facebook installed, I connected my 4G and tried. I got error with this know my 4G Range was blocked, you need to use more than one 4G, because IG picks your location, ISP provider, internet towers blabla, use more than one 4G card

Nop idk how to program, have tried learning but don’t have time :’) but sure I think there’s plenty people automating this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried 2 different 4G sims, I live in big city - over 5 million people live here, so every time I turn off and turn on airplane mode I get new IP, don’t think it could be the reason

2 Likes

Ask a friend, a colleague, family to use their phone, or go shop where sell phones.
Try using your 4G :wink: if gets blocked you got your answer, if doesn’t you are leaking something

1 Like

Nice method! Currently I’m creating using a mobile device and app cloner and haven’t had problems, will try this when the other method breaks

1 Like

Have one device rooted just to test other methods too xD Sure when things going will go for android :wink:

whats your phone device?

Be ready to live, my friend. Trash

I’ve been using this method, except for the canvasfirgerprint, and so far it has been working perfectly!

Great method and thanks for the share :muscle:t2:

hello - for this method everytime we must reinstall browser and extentions?

Nop just delete cookies, historic and when you restart your browser generate new canva and user agent :wink:

we must use only 4g sim cards connection? - can we use isp or wifi internet? - it must use 4g? can i use H+ and 3G?

I have created over 75 accounts in the past few months using this method. It works well. Only use my phone. Only time it will stop working is if you forget to clear cookies.

have you another way to create 100 IG account hourly?

1 Like