[GUIDE 2019] How to create Instagram account's 🔥 (and start making $$$)

Great guide, thanks for this share…

1 Like

Where can you get sim cards for $1

1 Like

check this tool

www.igramtool.com/

1 Like

Have you used this? Does it create quality accounts?

1 Like

we use it to create slave accounts and it works great :+1:

Currently I use this with Proxies, IP range is a thing now I guess, IG can locate your postition, I bought 2 sim cards, real ones, put them on different phones, rotate IP’s and got blocked, so I changed to proxies, because i think IG detect tower Range and I live in rural area so don’t have too much people using Internet here…

Yes like @jimiiz said you can buy bot, you can make it one ( it’s kinda of hard you need to know how to program and you need to know what IG takes from device/internet when you’re creating accounts and spoof that info)

Or you can contract VA to do this for you, I assume if you’re making 1000’s of accounts you have quite money resting to invest

1 Like

I use Igramtool too. With their current update, the accounts seem to last longer than before. But after editing the profile, they get PV or disabled after a few days. The problem is, even uploading profile pic is not always uploaded and the bio is empty.

I am using PVAcreator as well, you can add bio and profile pics successully. I use getsmscode to create accounts instead of email so there will be no editing needed.

Igramtool when verified, 50% gets PV.
PVAcreator accounts verified, 3% gets PV.

I use Smartproxies for the accounts and sometimes Airsocks. Smartproxies sticky proxies in London create more and faster compared to the other location and Airsocks creates a lot more than Smartproxies.

Here are same accounts I created on PVAcreator and you can try using it, whoever reads this first. Lemme on this thread on how are the accounts working for you.

Username, password
Wisener.sal.Annuzzi,b31At7w4a
Wironen.las.Ansel,b3rF6il1ayr
Winick.ton.Antrican,b5fA0t0v1vr
Winterrowd.naf.Antonacci,b48r9Uf86c
Winegard.yrt.Anwar,b7zl6Sxjdmt
Wineman.try.Antunez,b7Ki6q56mcu
Windom.mom.Aparo,b95Bnbkiyw
Willington.non.Aplington,b9zgvtpAot1
Willhite.tot.Aponte,bAku9n0mo5

P.S: I am not promoting any of these softwares of proxies and I do not sell accounts.

1 Like

This bots have a problem, they’re public 100% IG bought this bots are studing them, with reverse program.

Thats why they dont last longer than normal accounts created by hand
But great sharing your problems and not giving the famous “ooh they work 100% al fine blablabl”

3 Likes

I created 20 Instagram accounts via 4 iPhone Xs Max, never used it before on Instagram, and on mobile proxies, 3 each, they get PV and 2 were banned with 20 follows a day, no edit, post 1 day. Instagram is getting more paranoid.

I checked the website out, is there any tutorials that show newbies how to do this stuff

What do you mean by search social media? At this point you haven’t logged in to any social media.

And I assume it’s easy to change to the mobile site on Safari, so that we can post the profile picture?

says, sorry you dont have accses to this post, why is that?

Is it possible your laptop can be blocked? I’ve tried this so many times and no matter what it says error creating account when I create the instagram

Yes it’s possible or IP range, some 4G are blocked with range, each tower has cookies and IG utilizes that for blocking even if you delete everything from your computer. So the solution is move from where you are, go to some coffee or place with thousands of people there IG can’t block it

I create hundreds of accounts from my phone but using airplane mode on and off and clearing cookies but after too many it blocks me on my phone too. So you think it’s because I’m in my house still creating them? Maybe try go somewhere else?

Thank you brother for this method :slight_smile:

1 Account per Phone?

with this method I cant create accounts. Is it not possible anymore?

1 Like

This method still creates a pretty good account at the present time. yesterday i created 50 accounts with 4g dongle