[GUIDE] Create and Grow twitter account. [Adult Niche Exemple]

I bought many sim card. It cost $3 each where I live.
If you PV account with a phone that doesn’t belong to you your account is gone because twitter will save it and send every code to this number.

Look for Proxy Know guide on BHW.
I don’t think we can share other forum link here.

Mind if I ask what bot do you use? And do you use ‘followers of target accounts’ as source? I asked because I’ve been having issues with JV not being able to scrape new users after a while. I did raised the scroll limit but to no avail.

No I use only people who engage with the tweets I previously collected.

I got 2 of my accounts suspended today. Isn’t it a matter of time till all of my 50 will get suspended?

What’s your warm-up settings and process?
You can PM me if you don’t want to show it here.

1 Like

@Winds @socialhad I think it could not only be a warm-up process but also a new twitter ban-wave. I’ve had 6 accounts temporarily banned today for clients with super aged accounts with high trust score that I’ve been running for months at the same speed. I’ve had loads of Error code 87 in the past couple of weeks, then none for a few days and now the accounts are blocked. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Seeing the same patterns?

Mind showing us some stats? Would be interesting to see what your stats are for running 2k accounts.

1 Like

I asked the same thing a couple weeks ago, but my question got skipped. :dizzy_face: :roll_eyes:

Probably fake

I just don’t see the point to show stats. If you live with stats that’s your problem not mine. You can try it or leave it as simple as that.

1 Like

Yes it’s fake. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Have no clue what that means. I don’t do Twitter, so no I wont be trying it… I use facebook and mobile apps for my adult traffic. There is video proof of my earnings on bhw.

Not surprising that was your response though, that’s usually the response when someone can’t show proof.

No, guys/boys like to show off numbers, proof or whatever but for me like you it mean nothing, really nothing. I have seen countless method on BHW, CPA Elites with video proof that’s was just bullshit when you try them and test them. This remember me of the snapchat method with $300/day + video proof, the guys is banned now on BHW.
I simply think differently, how that’s mean that what I am talking about is fake? or i am lying?
Sorry but for me this is a poor minded approach.
I am confident about what I shared, whatever you are saying I know what I am doing and I didn’t learn it by faking or pretending.

1 Like

Sounded good…

Curious, have you ever used anything apart from a mobile ip to run accounts ?

I do Twitter and IMO this is a solid guide. Some good tips for running bulk accounts, add your own twist/ingredient and you can still make bank on Twitter promoting adult. Just like anything when it comes to social media you need to be diligent with your testing. My 2c.

1 Like

hi, socialhadI would like to ask you two questions about proxy:

1. Regarding Residential proxies, I saw that the price is not cheap. Do you mean that you can only use it to register 5 accounts? Is it useless after registration? Can rotating Residential proxies be used, or static ones must be used?

2. How do Residential proxies and Mobile proxies maintain consistency? Set them all in one city?

1. I use rotating residential proxies.
  2. Mobile proxies are good to run accounts but at the same time DC also. What I also do is run half with mobile proxies and half with DC. I suggest you to test both of them with small number first before scaling.
    All proxies have the same location as the residential proxies I used to create them with. If I use German residential proxies I will run these account with a german dc or mobile proxy.
1 Like

Thank you very much for your selfless sharing. The rotating residential proxy usually rotates once every 10-30 minutes. After it rotates, we can re-register five new accounts. Can I understand this?