[GUIDE] Create and Grow twitter account. [Adult Niche Exemple]

Yes. Check the IP first just to be sure that you are not using the same one.

great content, thanks for the guide

Hey thanks for the information here!

How many accounts do you run on each DC proxy? is it IPv4 or IPV6?

Great thread my man, would you mind running this operations for me? I could pay good money, I am brazilian and now the dollar is fucking high for me too buy proxies and thing

ipv4 twitter don’t support ipv6. with dc you gan run 5/proxy.

You are joking right?

1 Like

Why would I be? There is some guys in BHW who offer this service, but they do it for instagram, you seem to know your business on twitter

How are you able to go so extreme on the settings on the first day? I never tried these settings but i would assume that they are causing a lot of bans/blocks? How long do your Twitter Accounts usually last? Are you building them for long-term or only for short-term?

Did you ever experience URL-Blocks? Meaning that if you tweet a certain URL it will automatically lock or suspend your account?

Thanks for this great tutorial by the way!

1 Like

I found my settings safe.
My block during the first 3 weeks was all related to the phone number. Twitter will ask for PV that’s normal after 3/4 PV (with the same phone number) you will have no block if you don’t do 500 Follow/day. But if you use any online service for verification, your accounts are gone; twitter keep the first phone number and send the next code to it only.
They are not churn and burn account when your accounts are strong your warm-up process doesn’t have to be as slow as Instagram. When an account works well, I will replicate the same process for a new batch of accounts and so on.
I cannot tell if the suspension I get on some account are related to the URL because I use the same for other accounts as well that are running with shorten-link.
I registered many cheap domain names that don’t redirect directly to the affiliate offer. Domain => Add my HTML template with minor change => CTA (with the affiliate link).

Okay but what if you remove the number right after verification? Will that be a red flag as well? I usually get like 2 PV and 1 EV and then they leave me alone but recently i had a ban wave (actually today) with about 25-50 accounts (haven’t really counted them yet) and they were on ultra low settings, i am talking about 8 follows maximum a day - I believe it could’ve been a URL issue or it was a Phone Number issue, thats why the question with the “Remove the Phone Number”

Just out of curiousity - How many suspended accounts do you have per week?

When I tried to removed the phone number it triggered another PV from the same number. That’s what I had when using online sms service.
Since last week the ban wave is higher, i put some accounts on favs + posts only.
last week between 90 - 200 acts suspended. They weren’t doing F/UF just DM (need to review my settings).
It’s the highest suspension i had since the start. Usually it’s between 30 - 80.

Ok gotcha - Facing the same issues right now.
Thanks for answering my questions and good luck to you!

Thanks for the info Man

I am mostly active on BHW but saw your post here so I made an account.
Do you mind sharing your Jarvee setup and warm up process?

I am currently running 20 accounts/proxy in 4 shifts so 5 accounts active at a time.
I plan to scale beyond 100 accounts but get quite a few password resets recently that makes me fearing I could lose the accounts.

is that 20 accs per datacenter proxy?

no, mobile proxy

does twitter good for fashion niche?

Hi thanks for the infor, could you tell me how often you get the PV from Twitter?

Thanks for your post. For me it feels like Twitter is much harder for growing than IG until you have a decent following. The follow back ratio on new accounts is abysmal so it’s very difficult to gain traction.
Reddit can definitely help a lot tho

I have never tried it for this niche. It’s best to invest your time on IG and Pinterest if you are into fashion niche.