[GUIDE] Gaining massive exposure & engagement using Ad Campaign for 1$/€ or less

Is it the engagement going down or reach? Reach is the raw number of people your posts be seen by, without any promotion. Engagement is (like+comment)/reach. Could you please clarify whether it’s the engagement ratio going down or reach.

I know what engagement and reach are. :joy: They both go down

How many followers you’ve got?
What is your average engagement and reach?

After you reach a number of followers on Insta, the platform itself does damage to your account to force your hand pay for ads

Are you serious ? Lol …

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying - I don’t doubt that you know the difference just want to double check and confirm.

Reach is a lot more replying upon IG platform than engagement which is more dependent on the content quality, unless IG deliberately shows your post to less engaged users, which won’t make sense. This is bizarre but I don’t doubt your observation is valid. It is concerning.

Hopefully more people who is going to try out original posters’ method will report back their ongoing results.

Yeah. I heard about this too and was bit concerned before I did paid promotions. But everything works normal on my non- promotion posts

Any idea how many new followers you gained out of those promoted posts?

I spent quite some money in the past few months. Ads are useless to get followers. They are very good for likes though and if you have something to sell.

1 Like

How many posts did you sponsor? I sponsored many and probably that’s why the reach and engagement are down. Probably if you only sponsor a couple of posts it’s not too bad.

Thank you mate! Very useful read :wink:

I’m wondering if this works also with Instagram story promotions, does they pay off for example with youtube link swipe up?

Thanks for the post!

1 Like

Maybe true. I don’t promote every post of mine. I just do the ones that highlights my niche and say star posts. But my hashtag performance and reach on normal posts remains the same.

To be precise,1400-2000 likes on a 14K account. So, major part of my likes and engagement comes from hashtags.

1 Like

I am not sure it will work best on story promotions.
For example, head over to your last story and check the analytics. Majority of the numbers will be on the category “forwards”. Mostly, viewers don’t spend the whole 19 seconds to absorb the content posted on stories.

It can work if it is a creative clickbait. But I wouldn’t advise you do it a lot.

Do you create an ad straight from your Instagram or FB?

If FB which objection you choose?

Thanks for sharing this :slight_smile:

I have no idea why tf i asked that :man_facepalming:t2:

Hi @susonsjack , thank for your testing & sharing the results with us to try!

I’m going to try this method now. One question, do you connect your business IG account with an FB page?

I ask this cuz I just tried to touch the promote button on my IG post, it force me to connect with a FB page to continue.

Hope to see your reply!

I was thinking for a method like this. I am sure know that it works, thanks! That’s also a nice method to get out of shadowban

1 Like

Hey,
Yes my account is connected to FB page. You don’t have to make your page visible to others but it only takes few minutes to set it up.

Tip: If you have a public FB page and is connected to IG account, it’s one more secure verification point for you.

1 Like

Totally man. This works crazy good!

Interesting I have never thought to make the audience so large, surely it will not be very targeted but the cost per action should be much much lower. Going to test it out! Thanks

1 Like