[GUIDE] Gaining massive exposure & engagement using Ad Campaign for 1$/€ or less

Most welcome! With the right target group, I also grow my followers with this method. Hope to hear it worked out for you!

1 Like

Hello man, really exciting. I’m going apply this for affiliate marketing purpose in my IG page.
Do you have any suggest for me in the caption to grow follower with this method :wink: ? I think we need to have some trigger CTA in the caption tho!

One trick that can work is carousal pictures with some trigger on the first picture leading to the offer.

I always see that if you can’y capture the attention in 1 second via your picture, even a great caption won’t work.

1 Like

Thank for the share. Great reading. Well put together

Yah. I’m sure that the pic I use is really catchy with audience in the niche. But I confuse beside the catchy & impressed pic, is there anything else we can do in the caption for leading people to touch the follow button :thinking:

May be I will design one more pic with the text call them to follow for more content like that and when people see ads, interact with post ad, they swipe left to see what i told them to do :joy:

Just a quick brainstorm about this :joy:

This is so good! I will definitely try that out now.

Wait $1 for 1k likes thats pretty crazy does anyone know if paid promotions help reach hashtags etc?

Also ive tried promoting posts but the sit in pending for a long time so i end up turning them off

Has anyone noticed a really bad engagement rate after the last time instagram was down 3-4 days ago ??
Why the hell is it going so bad ?? I am gonna be posting some of my best photos the next days and it’s like Instagram decided to destroy my engagement rate on purpose. 170 likes ?? Is it a joke ?

2 Likes

Thank you! Let us know how it worked out for you :slight_smile:

This should work out :+1:

great! all the best

It doesn’t help anyway in hashtags. Hashtag performance of the post will be normal as it used to be in your profile. The quick trick that works for me to get approved sooner is “initiate promotion and close the app completely. I see in notifications if the promotion is approved and it does within 20-30 minutes after initiation”

For me after the update, the posts perform really well in terms of hashtags and especially the stories are doing great! I use that to my advantage and drive my audience traffic to my post.

3 Likes

Saved, great idea.

Not sure if get this right

So you initially run at $1 then wait until that promo ends?

Then you start all over but with a higher amount, turning it off at night?

How can u stagger it?

That doesn’t make much sense seeing the demographic you used, as each country has its own different timezone. (USA, Brazil, India…).

Basically the method is: pause your campaign for about 8h a day and target countries like india and Brazil (absolutely un useful unless you like Indian followers).

Do I’m missing something?

Thanks

2 Likes

The line you quoted answers the question itself. Maybe I should’ve mentioned primary target audience.

Let me explain: I am based in Europe, travel niche. I will be targeting European audience as my primary category. I’ll also add other countries who might be interested in Europe or travel in general.

Now, I’ll do the promotion during day hours of Europe. I pause promotion at midnight and resume again the next day (there’s still influence from audience out of Europe and am not denying). By doing this way, I don’t give much access of my ad to countries that are far away from my time zone.

Well the results you posted are like that. I don’t think this is any special trick. Just target countries that are cheap and that’s it. When I see same results just targeting EU or USA I will applaud your method for now and based on the screenshots this is not worth unless you like Brazilian and indian followers :laughing:

Very true that Brazil, India, etc. are super cheap. However, you can also get likes around $0.01 for US traffic as well.

The problem is that follows are still over $1. Might be worth using a retargeting method to target people who have engaged with your content (likes) but not yet followed. A shoutout style call-to-action would probably be a good fit here.

Even with all this, M/S is so far the most cost effective for follows.

1 Like

I remember doing this for about a month with multiple posts spending about €100 on ads created through facebook ads manager.

I got about 200k views through out my posts, lots of likes and about 2.5k new followers.

Thing is, these followers really seem to engage less with content you post.

I don’t even know if it is the followers themselves or just IG which cuts your reach and engagement because they know you are paying for your reach through ads and they want you to pay more so they just don’t show your post to your followers in hopes of you buying more ads.

If it helps, I also only targeted worldwide in the audience settings. That means Facebook goes out and mainly shows your post to third world countries because they are the cheapest. That way I could get impressions for €0.0001 or something.

It surely would’ve been better to target US and first world countries only but that would’ve been way more expensive.

I remember a couple ads I had targeting these tier 1 countries and they barely got any followers whereas the worldwide settings really took off.

So far m/s method is a lot better for high-quality engaging followers, but you also need to have the budget. For me, I had a nice set of child accounts going with my own proxies but since the update, I can’t do any actions except through the embedded browser.

3 Likes

This is an awesome pice of work. Much respect for your contribution.

1 Like

Thank you! Happy to hear its helpful :slight_smile:

Is this still something that can be used?