Content
How many like the content
In what timeframe the likes came
Those apply to both.

5 Likes

Thank You!
I took your advice and my hashtags are going crazy
before it was 15-50

So you just did hashtag research and selected according to the hashtag sizes described in the original post?

How big is the account, age etc?

nice work, tnx for the info!!

@dirtimeri amazing results! are you referring to the 2x502 strategy? What exactly did you start doing differently to see the difference, if you donā€™t mind sharing?

1 Like

I do not know what is 2x502 strategy :sweat_smile:
I have one personal account. Iā€™ve started adding alt txt, geo and exif.

How in the name of the flying spaghetti monster are you sending 100 comments a day manā€¦ If you want to write valuable shit it takes time. Iā€™m at my 35ish today and it took 1.5h already :smiley:

3 Likes

Are you commenting on just followers or anyone?

1 Like

Iā€™m commenting on post with the most relevant hashtags to my niche. On the posts that I actually like, so no biggie, but I mean do this every single dayā€¦my eyes are already dead at this point and not even at 50ā€¦

2 Likes

This is a great post. I love the direction, and I would like to add that it is important to engage with people that are already engaging with others. Reason being, youā€™re already sifting through the clutter and finding people that enjoy to engage.

This also works very well with Facebook, if anyone else was wondering.

1 Like

I also tried it yesterday and I struggled to find posts that I like. No way to had 50 done, so I did what I could and then left.

I think with the right hashtag I may have better lack. Some hashtags seem relevant, eg i have them scraped for my niche off J., but the recent or even the top posts in them are still garbageā€¦

Not sure if I would have post with them if i had seen all these before.

2 Likes

Hey @A_J amazing result!
What kind of proxy do you use?

do you use powerlikes to boost likes first?

i think not. power likes usually results in a massive drop in the accountā€™s engagement

3 Likes

experienced that as well

2 Likes

where did you hear that crap from? it depends what type of powerlikes ā€“

1 Like

Really useful thread to read though. :grin:

1 Like

iā€™ve experienced this from using JV Like Exchangeā€¦

1 Like

People tend to use disposable accounts there. Iā€™d advise you to not use those as they only help with boosting the post visually, wonā€™t help drastically as quality powerlikes.

3 Likes