[GUIDE] Growing organically again without automation. My secret and proof

great share. really helpful on these hard days !

1 Like

Thank you so much buddy. I hope it is helpful. :slight_smile:

This was a old account and only started using my account seriously for the last 1 year and using different growth techniques the last 6 months after I found this awesome communityā€¦ I grew from 8500 followers to 16.2K in this time. no botting, no slave account and no bought shoutouts

Yes I do add India in my Ads. But here are the results and no India in the top places where the impression comes from.

Every single promotion I did gets highest impressions from Germany.

I have never bought a single shout-outs before :slight_smile:
I get shout-outs from bigger accounts everyday naturally. I agree that I spend for the ads. But not more than 2 euros max per promotion. I donā€™t know if this is called heavy spending for getting real followers :thinking:

Awesome thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

great guide but I canā€™t trust to use Hashtags fow now

1 Like

200k impressions for 2ā‚¬?
These numbers are quite far from being realistic.

Are you running multiple promos on a single post? Is that number a sum of multiple promos?

wow 1200 follows is crazy.

What are the daily follow limits for just a regular guy on his phoneā€™s app, not using any bots or VAā€™s or anything?

I tried a service that used a bot and got blocked for a month, then a VA in Bangladesh and got ACā€™d in a week.

Just want to do it the old fashioned, honest way now but Iā€™m petrified of getting blocked again and wish I knew a good manual follow/unfollow strategy. I have 1k followers now.

Thanks!

if your account has low trust score start with 2000 actions per month , normally for our clients we do 200 follow, 200 unfollow, 150-200 likes

Chances are IG marked your account for using a bot service and when you had someone else log into your account (when it was already under suspicion in IGā€™s eyes)- it blocked you again (after seeing multiple logins from 2 diff locations)

Short story: you got yourself marked on their radar so let that account rest for a bit. Donā€™t do follows at all for a few days. Do some light engagement, nothing crazy. Just act human and not like youā€™re trying to grow. Then try again in 7-10 days.

Other users have reported being able to follow way more than 200+ plus per day. Weā€™re still going by those rules and having good results, so I donā€™t see the need to push it if my clients are happy.

2 Likes

This was last night. The night prior was 1200. Today its at 150 already.

1 Like

Nice Guide thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very impressive. I donā€™t think I even followed 1000+/day that often prior to June 4th. I remember getting blocked one time when I went pass 1000 so I changed the limit lower immediately. Back in the day, getting a block was the scariest thing. Now Iā€™m used to it. Lol

Have you tried to pass 6000/30 limit to see if itā€™s still there yet?

thank you! I think youā€™re right. Iā€™ve waited 8 days with just one follow yesterday to test it, as I had heard about hard 7 day blocks after an Account Compromised warning. So today Iā€™m going to ramp up slowly.

Do you like the 3 days of follow, 3 days of unfollow, one day of rest routine? Or do you like to let the following numbers grow for 2-3 weeks, then do a larger unfollowing?

nice guide! never give up!

1 Like

Thank you! I think 2000 actions per month is smart for the first month back.

1 Like

Hi. Are you an Instagram employee?

We have a list of set actions to perform on each account daily, just like a normal person would do. They split it up into smaller chunks, so youā€™re not doing 100 or 200 of the same action at once. Thatā€™s been working for us .

Sometimes depending on the ratio of follower/following weā€™ll take an day or 2 to work on unfollowing.