[GUIDE] How To Automate/Bot Your Instagram And Make Coin - Step By Step Easy To Follow ❤

It depends and this is not for beginners especially selling products which takes a lot amount of time and resources shootuts may work but not with 10k followers I personally didnt get any shootouts till i was 20k and I was selling them for like 10$, However if you can structure a plan with niches and with products proven to sell and already know or are ready to learn how to sell then this is a good method and I suggest it.

1 Like

If there’s ask/demand then I can do this. I’m not sure people are actually looking for something like this? But could be wrong.

It´s always important to have a good strategy my friend. Having no strategy is most likely the reason most don´t succeed.

5 Likes

To clarify, ecommerce can be multiple things. It’s not JUST selling products. It can also be affiliate marketing where you get a percentage of a sale.

1 Like

whats the profit to run this and sell MF service?

Basic, but will def help noobies understand what it takes to get started botting on instagram

5 Likes

Can you clarify what you mean?

1 Like

Yes exactly! Thanks, glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Jala_Labova, do you have any recommendations for good sellers of mobile or residential proxies and aged instagram accounts?

Edited by @schoko
Self-Promotion

1 Like

thanks for sharing brother

5 Likes

People that charge MF services, how do they make money? or how much is the profit margin on doing this for others

I’m not sure what you mean by MF? Do you perhaps mean MS/MC strategy

2 Likes

Glad to help :heart::v::v:

M/S sorry yes.

By the way when they recently added even more locations I was able to make many many more IG accounts with no issues. GramCreator wrote some scripts for helping with their service to change IP after each IG account is created.

Thanks for taking your tiem and sharing your thoughts.
Great to read after a while trying out!!

1 Like

Nice starter guide.

1 Like

Nice refresher. Thanks for posting all the info. Super informative and helpful. I’m assigning this out to a couple other members of my team that are just starting out trying to learn this stuff. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks for the insights, especially the cost that will incur to run the automation. I couldn’t find another thread here, which explained that. Anyway, thanks a lot for this.