[GUIDE] How To Warm Up New and Aged IG Accounts 2019

Hey guys,

I got his from my proxy provider and thought it could come in handy for some people on this forum.

How to warm-up Instagram accounts for automation software 2019

Whenever one is considering to use Social Media Automation tools like automated liking, following or commenting, it is important to keep in mind that it directly violates Terms of Services. Growing accounts or trying to gain traffic by using automated tools put your accounts at immediate risk of being suspended or even permanently banned. Safety of the account disappears at the very second that it is added on bots or logged on proxies to start with automation. Although marketers that will use automation in a very subtle and gentle way, can obtain tremendous rewards, the difference is that they know and accept the calculated risk.

It doesn’t really matter what kind of formula of actions you will utilize, practically nothing can keep you 100% safe from the site algorithms that may detect automation tools. Nor virgin proxies, nor private bots, nor a custom set of actions, nor traffic funneling schemes can guarantee.

Let’s get started with warming up the accounts:

Once you successfully logged in and verified the account, it is time to properly warm it up.

Warming up an account is an essential, practically obligatory procedure to perform in order to increase your chances on the longevity of the account. This exact procedure may help to avoid some of the security screens like phone verification. Nevertheless, we are sharing our practical experience, please note - that all of the settings shared by proxy provider are merely suggestions to increase your safety and reduce the potential risks.

Actions performed on your account should include into consideration the following variables:
Total account activity + The total age of the account.
Down below you can see our suggested set of actions for accounts less than / more than 3 months old.

Actions for Instagram accounts UNDER 3 months of age:

DAY 1 : (regardless of account age): Once logged into the account, make sure to update profile data.

• Edit profile page with unique information, such as:
    Name, Username, Gender, Biography and so on.
  • Avoid adding any links or locations just yet.
  • It is fully ok to add an avatar whether it is your Logo or a Picture of a personal brand.
  • Make sure to add 2-3 content pieces that match your niche. (Or just random cat pictures).
  • You may give it a limited set of likes, 5-10 likes is just fine, yet no followings/comments or DM’s at all.
  • Let the account rest for the upcoming 24 hours.

DAY 2 : 5 followings + 10 likes spread over approximately 3 hours. Make sure to set very relaxed delays, don’t hurry up things.

DAY 3 : 10 followings + 10 likes spread over 3 hours.

DAY 4 : 25 followings + 25 likes spread over 5 hours.

DAY 5 : 50 followings + 50 likes spread over 6 hours. Now you can add the link in the website field (make sure to follow these safe linking guidelines).

DAY 6 : 75 followings + 60 likes spread over 7 hours.

DAY 7 : 100 followings + 120 likes spread over 8 hours.

DAY 8 : 125 followings + 150 likes spread over 10 hours.

DAY 9 and beyond: 145-180 followings + 150-200 likes.

Boost your safety:

• Make sure to diversify on daily time-frame of running accounts between 6-12 hours, for each and every account.
    E.G: on Monday you run it between 12:00 and 22:00. Tuesday between 6:00 and 19:00
    Wednesday between 13:00 and 23:00. In case your tool allows to randomize the running time, make sure to utilize this feature to the fullest. Always toggle it on on every account, it helps to add the factor of randomness to your account.
  • Once in a while Pause your automation tool. Not for long, day or two will do the job.
    It will not only reduce your chances to be flagged by the system but also clear up suspicious action patterns.
  • While doing so you will be sure to be able to deliver maximum safety and security to your Account as well as fully warm up your new Proxy. Your account has to build trust and remain credible over time to ensure the safe handling and prevent Instagram from flagging you.

Upload media on the feed at least two times a week. We consider 3-4 times a week as an ultimate must. This will make your account look more genuine-like, and certainly boost up your trust-rank while creating a proper graphical structure + engagement.

Accordingly, to your preference and urgency you may push actions further, yet remember that this will most likely make it riskier. You may also use only liking, instead of following and liking, in most cases, this is a safer option for the accounts, though the follow back rate also diminishes drastically.

Unfollowing options and settings for Instagram accounts:

In order to keep your account looking fresh, clean and aesthetic, we suggest using unfollowing at its full potential. A properly managed account will have not more than 2000 followings, while always increasing followers, therefore for every 150-200 followings that you make, ensure to unfollow them in the upcoming 48-72 hours.

After one of the options has been executed, make sure to give your account a proper pause of at least 24 hours before the next cycle kicks in. As mentioned above, patience and consistency it the ultimate key to success on your entourage.

Make your Instagram accounts look more impactful

Always try to simulate normal user behavior with genuine yet small engagement activities, by using all the communication and customizing features the site allows:

• Fully customize your profile (connect it with other social media accounts if possible);
  • Frequently add media to your account;
  • Respond to other user actions;
  • Make random searches;
  • Check personal messages and notifications;
  • Give some comments here and there, etc.
22 Likes

Great guide, thanks for this. What would you do for aged accounts? 1 year plus.

4 Likes

Thanks for this :wink:

2 Likes

Great guide 2 questions for cpa accounts or child account is it necessary to post as i saw that with account that have 0 post only doing f/uf they get blocked easly less than 20 follow…

And for the unfollow do we have to make it same day as follow or a different day where we gonna only use unfoloow ?

And what do you mean by “make sure to give your account a proper pause of at least 24 hours before the next cycle kicks in” do we have to pause account for 24 hour every time we follow 150 ?

2 Likes

Thanks Bro <3

2 Likes

This looks like a good plan actually. I would personally keep the lower setting for a bit longer if it’s a brand new account and I would include saves, comment likes and story views not just as a bonus but as part of the main plan but it sounds like a good starting point for sure.

2 Likes

Instagram is continously checking if you are human or not. So with new accounts they would like to see you post stuff as well. The unfollow should start after at least a couple of hours but this can be different because of account status (aged, activity, etc…) As for turning of the tools for 24hours once and a while is good for looking more human

1 Like

Great post. Very valuable for all.

2 Likes

But is it a necessity?

If you just setup the account in your tools, I think do the same steps is good too.

Are you using EB or API?

On new accounts I would say yes but that’s something you need to test for yourself. There are to many factors that can trigger a red flag on your account so it’s hard to say.

For example i buyed a very well active account he was already having some posts i deleted like 15 post in less than 20 minute and right after started following i got blocked after 20 block …Issou
Do you think block can come from post deleting ?

it is absolutely 100% more like bilion % necessity

you bought an account, did you rename it? when did you start doing these changes?

who as a real human being would delete 15 posts right away (once connected to a new devide/IP/location = YOU) and start following, you are doing very obvious moves my man

1 Like

Yes, definitely! But if it’s just a “post delete block” then just wait 6-48 hours and you’re usually good to go. Do everything with patience, if you want to delete all posts or bulk, do it the same way you follow accounts.

1 Like

Nice one here !

Thanks for sharing your guide :slight_smile:

:egg::hatching_chick::hatched_chick::rooster:

1 Like

Thanks heaps for this guide, will give it a try!!

I see a lot of people suggesting tying it to other social platforms like FB. If you create a FB account to tie it, do you also fill up the profile (add photos, add friends, etc) and keep it active or can you just keep it completely empty? Since Insta is owned by FB I am wondering if they share info to that extent.

1 Like

I personally don’t believe in Warming-up at all, I have been doing automation for 3 yrs + now and since then everytime i see a high quality acc ,i just profile,and follow up to 200 user from the first day.

1 Like

Yeah i think you’re right also if the account change ip country doninhave to wait or start right after ?