Manual growth IG blocks me

Available only for Android phones.

Hi! Its matter how many follow/unfollow you do monthly. There some limit ~6000 per month, i.e. around 200 per day per account. Thus if you exceed this limit, you’ll be blocked.
I guess you should wait for some time and they will unblock you automatically.
hope this helps.

As far as I know (I might be wrong) appcloners do not change device ID. Usually what these applications do is changing the package name and they sign the application with a different signature. Changing device ID on android I know needs rooting. IOS is not my thing.

How many accounts you can run on a device is really different. With some accounts with high trust score I manage 4-5 per device, other accounts I can only do 1-2 per device.

1 Like

5 Accounts on One Device is a Big No.

Try with Maximum 2-3 and you will be 100% Safe.

1 Like

There’s applications that can spoof your device info. But yes you’re right appcloner won’t change the device ID and IMEI but it will do the job to atleast cover your trace. it’s just like opening incognito mode in browser.

You can run 5 accounts smoothly if you just managing these accounts. but for making actions, 1-2 is the optimal (from my experience).

2 Likes

Indeed! 2-3 account will in many and for many specially for beginners be “bullet proof”. If they keep actions within limits.

1 Like

I even heard from one of the guys here on the forum that IG increased the limits up to 10 accounts per phone, is that correct?

I’ve run into an in-app limit before as well, so that could be your problem.

I hit it once or twice at around 100 UF in a single session on the same phone - IG put a soft block on my mobile app, but I could still access it via the desktop browser.

Honestly, there are a few manual F/UF sellers around here that would be the best to talk to regarding action limits and how many accounts per phone (although they may well have a price).

Are you seriously telling people to use datacentre IP’s from Nordvpn to do IG account management?

Contrary to what someone else advises here: If you have several Instagram acocunts in the app on your phone, it will be of little help to rotate the IP. Instagram sees that the accounts are used on the same phone.

1 Like

Yes lol I wanted to say the same… you should not use shared public IPs from nordVPn for your Ig accounts. Get yourself a good private 4g proxy if you are serious about the work, or If you don’t want to bother with any of that hire some service from here will cost you 30-70$ per account to manually manage and grow.

Your accounts just need to be properly warmed up. Me and my developer have been working on an automation solution using the app, real phones, and your computer. i’m going on day 12, and have been block free from the day we started. Keep in mind, the accounts were using are not new, they’re 6mo active, with no previous automation history.

As someone mentioned in one of the above post, your problem is you’re running too many accounts on the same device. Yes, IG allows you to have up to 5 accounts per device, but that doesn’t mean that those 5 accounts will have free reign. 2 accounts per device is what I’m using, down from 4 on one device and since the switch I’ve been block free.

1 Like

Hmmm, so it’s useless to run them through VPN? Which is your suggestion?

It is indeed useless as @dimitri mentions earlier to run IG account management with VPNs. And that goes for ANY VPN provider. Paid or free ones.
VPNs can to a certain extend be used to mask a location but not to be used for continuously account management. IP scopes from VPN providers can easily be blacklisted by well established companies like IG. That already raises a red flag by the algo.

For that you need preferably raw/high quality proxies depending on how many accounts you are managing.

How about using 4g on phone and then airplane mode before switching to a 2nd account ?

@BlueStrawberrys If you are doing this only for 2 accounts on your phone that is a valid possibility. Using mobile data to do so.

Things that are important to take into consideration for manual approach:

1. How many accounts you are managing
  2. Device/Device ID
  3. IP used to manage accounts
  4. Amount of actions made hourly, daily & in total.

Managing 3 accounts
On a iPhone 12 Pro Max not sure how to find device id sorry.
I’m using my home WiFi at the moment only
I’m doing 30/40 follows per hour and aiming to do 250 well before I got a week ban :weary:

@BlueStrawberrys

1 phone = 1 device ID

If your kids, husband, mother farther, friends, neighbours are on that same WIFI on IG, those count too.

Could be that you haven’t warmed up properly.

Slow down your actions.

If it’s not working for you, a great place to start is doing less actions and slower.

1 Like

Would 50 actions in total
Per day been seen as warming up? Or aggressive?

@BlueStrawberrys