(GUIDE) Instagram account creation πŸ’£ The only bulletproof way

This is a really slow process for creating accounts, but I guess it’s worth it for accounts that are important to you.

@TradeKozy why?

1 Like

Well, just for spamming and get to lvl2

3 Likes

HI @Seth! that is a great idea, but not sure if I would personally implement!! :smiley:

What if I ask close friends/friends of friends etc… to create extra Gmail + IG account with their phones for me? I’ll give them all material + 5 or maybe 10€ per account created. Would that work the same?

I’ll write a step by step guide and forward to everyone who accept. They will be same as your hires :wink:

Do you think those accounts would work flawless in future?

thanks!

@ctrlprnt what is the reason to pay 5-10 euros per account? If you can buy quality account for $2 for example from @HenryCooper? Of course you can pay 5-10 if you have much bigger returns, but I’m just wondering what is the reason haha

3 Likes

When adding a profile pic, do you save a random photo from insta / google to the phone and then put it up?
Obviously need the photo to be on the phone in the store before uploading.

But then you have the restocking fee the store will charge you.

Great guide. thank youuuu

Please do not spam, like this <3

I don’t believe showing appreciation for a guide is spam.

It’s here :slight_smile: I understand to catch up or get faster to level 2 but a bit slower :slight_smile: Relax <3 You can also leave a heart, it is also a sign of gratitude :slight_smile:

1 Like

None of them are spam. Sorry that I now have the time to really study the topics that have interested me. :man_shrugging:

wow. 40 posts within an hour and a half. at this rate you will get level 2 in about 5 hours if you have enough likes :smiley: that would probably be a new record

Not really trying for that, I had been busy lately and had some topics bookmarked, today I finally had the time to dive in. @MojoJojo If this is not allowed please let me know, I have no intention of breaking the rules.

Fine i guess. Too bad my new guide got buried beneath 40 threads you dug up from the abyss :frowning_face:

1 Like

Hey man! sorry for that! I had a bunch of questions :sleepy: You have good ideas, it wont be buried long.

You are a tad too ambitious with the replies today so if you can slow it down a bit, it will go a long way.

3 Likes

Ok sure, will do. Again sorry if it was too much (Today was my day off).

Very helpful guide! Thank you

Can you put some light on this ? I didn’t really get this