(GUIDE) Instagram account creation 💣 The only bulletproof way

Hi guys. This will be my first post here on mp social. I’m going to write a few lines about my self and my journey in building my business to have become pretty successful in my country. Then i’am going to share one of my best tips for all you.

For the past three years i have been running and growing a webdesign/marketing agency and that agency have now grown to become pretty big. I started out with my partner in he’s little apartment here in Sweden and now we have many employees and a big office.

Botting on instagram have played a huge roll in our success and for that i have my partner to thank. We dit it all together but it was he that became obsessed about all this. We have now split he has gone on to new things but i have collected pretty much all his knowledge about growing businesses with the help of botting.

Now when i don’t have a partner thats going to stay up to date with the latest knowledge in this area, me myself must dive into it and outsource some of my original tasks to keep things balanced.

Now lets get in to the juicy stuff.

One of the most stressful things must be creating accounts, and iam sure many people agree with me. And when you buy them you don’t know if you are getting quality accounts that have been created in a good way.

I have seen some ways of creating accounts with a rooted phone, 4G connection, changing the IMEI and all the device fingerprints. The problem is, all these ways seems to have flaws in one or another way with people saying it doesn’t work or its leaking something. And iam sure its working or has been working for some people and i respect the people that came up with the ideas. But for me and my business it is important not to waste time and i need to be 100% sure those accounts going to last for a long time. The only way you can know to 100% that your accounts is going to last is to create them as a normal user would. Either buying new phones for each account or follow this method.

This method is very simple but for some reason i don’t think many people have ever thought about it.

So here’s how we do it

First, locate the biggest places where you can buy phones in your area. All them usually have many different phones on display that you can try. Now you probably now where iam going with this.

Put on some nice clothes so the people that work there don’t get suspicious when you try out every phone :wink:

The android phones are best for creating accounts because you can create a fresh gmail when signing up to the playstore. For this you don’t need cookies that some people say you have to have when you are creating accounts in a browser. Its like you have bought a new phone and creating your first accounts.

We tether our own phones with the same network connection and internet service provider as our proxy setup, to the phones in the store. So its the same proxy when we put them in jarvee. After every account creation and phone we switch the ip with airplane mode so none of the accounts are linked.

Start with creating the gmail thru the playstore and when you are done start downloading the instagram app. As you wait for it to download you can subscribe to one or a few email newsletters to keep your gmail active for a long time.

We have experienced that if you create the gmail and instagram accounts without phone numbers you will get more harsh checks later. But this method you would have the option to create the gmail without the phone number.

When instagram is done downloading, start creating the account with the gmail address. Add a profile pic, follow some people from suggested, save posts and make a tour on the explore page. Then do the same on the phone next to you.

Usually in my country the iPhones are blocked downloading from App Store so people can’t download malicious apps on them. If you are lucky you can.

1. launch the settings app

2. Tap on general

3. Tap on restrictions

4. Enter the passcode. All the stores my employees have been doing this in have the passcodes 1234, 0000 or 1111.

5. Tap the installing apps switch

They might also be blocking it from screentime in settings, then you have to unblock it from there.

If you do this by yourself you can probably create one account in something like 5 minuits. We hired 2 employees to do this for some days and after a little bit of practice they got really fast. After some practice they could create around 100 accounts per day.

We dont need more then 100 accounts because we believe in very high quality slaves. More then 100 accounts to create high quality content for is way to much. At 100 we are pushing our limits. I can dive more into our slave strategy in another post because this is getting long.

To wrap things up. This method is always going to work because its the closest way you can come to a real user. Comment if you want to see more tips from me that i have learned thru my journey. Thinking of posting one a day :thinking:

44 Likes

Thanks for sharing your method, great value for the members of this forum.

1 Like

Thank you, i have seen you posting some great content to.

1 Like

that’s so funny, too much work for little accounts :smiley:

2 Likes

This is actually saving time for my company plus i 100% know i get quality accounts thats going to last. I don’t even know if i should be taking time answering comments like yours.

Thanks for sharing, if the other methods stop working, I am definetly going to try this one out! It definetly comes super close to a real user! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Thats why i shared this, i have seen many people having issues with all the other methods saying something is always leaking. This method is always going to be there as long as phone stores are having phone that people can try, because this is how real users create their accounts.

1 Like

What network connection are the mobiles running off? My assumption would have been that they don’t put a real SIM in each mobile and keep topping up its data, so that would mean its running off wifi, is that right? If that’s the case then that’s a bunch of accounts created on the same IP. I’m glad that’s working for you, but I’d have hesitations doing it for things like mother slave where you don’t want them linked. Seems good for those who are keen enough to do this, good share. @alexnvo mentioned doing this when he was at a phone shop, but not necessarily as a full on creation method system.

4 Likes

We tether our own phones with the same network connection and internet service provider as our proxy setup, to the phones in the store. So its the same proxy when we put them in jarvee. After every account creation and phone we switch the ip with airplane mode so none of the accounts are linked.

I must have missed @Alexnvo 's post

6 Likes

this is just plain madness.

next : hire real people to emulate bots.

10 Likes

Haha i run a big business and iam here answering this comment 🤦. We hired two people for a couple of days. For me and my business it is important not to waste time and i need to be 100% sure those accounts going to last for a long time. The only way you can know to 100% that your accounts is going to last is to create them as a normal user would. Either buying new phones for each account or follow something like this method. Plus this method does not necessarily take more time then the others. In the other methods you must change every little device fingerprint and that can be a pain in the ass and even then it can leak something that instagram can pick up.

Hire 100 people to emulate bots on top of all our expenses of running a business wouldn’t be so smart :rofl:

2 Likes

Last year got a new phone and when shopping brands I created accounts "testing’ phones and made 3, bought a iPhone’s x too. They were created on andriods. Now those three accounts accounts growing very nicely

7 Likes

I have heard very good things about you, glad we are on the same page :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Seth. How many accounts can we create on a phone?

1 Like

Hi @longnhvietnam , because its so easy to switch phones to the one next to you, i recommend you just create one account per phone. But in reality you could probably create a few.

Thank @Seth. After creating a new account. How long will rename and add bio to safety. Sorry for the English language is not my language

1 Like

No worries @Lee_Bruce , its better if you add the name you want in the beginning so you don’t have to change it later.

You can go thru this safe process that @Bartholomeo did a really great job of explaining.

Create the account > add profile picture when creating the account > follow some people from suggested, save posts make a tour on the explore page > wait 1/2 days to login to new IP and put the account in to your software like jarvee and sleep > day 2 slow story views > day 3 start slow follow tool with 1 follow per hour (increase +1 everyday till reach 30/h) and increase +15/day total actions till 600) > day 4 sleep, then put a random/rotating day of the week > day 5 active > day 6 add bio

11 Likes

Pretty intensive warm up that! I’l keep it noted thanks

You are wonderful. I will act tomorrow. Hope to have quality accounts

1 Like

The warm up process is all @Bartholomeo :+1:

1 Like