(GUIDE) Instagram account creation 💣 The only bulletproof way

Got this message from @greatmind and i thought it might help some people here too.

I replied

I hope it helps some other people too.

8 Likes

I like it. Creative way to create accounts. It’s definitely not the only bulletproof way to do it tho, I have been creating accounts for years with my own method and it works flawlessly too. Anyway, nice share and welcome to the forum :wink:

1 Like

No i know, the ‘‘only bulletproof way’’ was 50% my thoughts and 50% part of the clickbait :wink:

I definitely know there’s other ways, but this one is the most ‘‘normal user’’ like behavior of them all… That i know of :exploding_head:

glad you liked it. And thank you!

1 Like

Lol. You are very dedicated to your work. I like that. However at some point it becomes almost necessery to add phone number, specially if you are botting. But I want more tips from you.

You may have missed

1 Like

Hello and I’m new here. So I’m going to create accounts following this guide. I want best possible start for my accounts so is it absolutely necessary to have the same proxy already when creating the account and while using Jarvee later? Or can I make them with mobile hotspot and use proxy in another country bit later or is that instaflagged as suspicius? Because I see people selling accounts, doesn’t the IP and locations change also in that case?Thanks!

Thank you! I’ve been confused of which method to use for creating my accounts, this seems super promising!

1 Like

You can create them on a “mobile IP” and then even switch them on a dirt cheap dc proxy. Just go slowly and act human like and IG will “kiss” you.

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for the clarification!

I did this for a while at a local store until they caught on and prevented all phones from downloading apps. They didn’t have an easy to guess passcode either. Maybe if I wore nicer clothes they wouldn’t have caught on idk

1 Like

Doing something very similar to this, works like a charm. Great minds :grin:

1 Like

Say you were using a mobile proxy provider that was in a different location than the retail phone store. Would it work to run a VPN on your personal phone using the mobile proxy as the ip, then tether your phone’s internet connection to the store phone and proceed with the account creation?

Hy @nomad there is no VPN needed - any mobile IP will work. If you want to be consistent you can use sim from same ISP in your smartphone.

go when its crowded and if they come up to u just say ur browsing testing how gmail / ig works because u do a lot of emails / ig manually Just being honest will work.

also i only touch 3 phones then go to another store. That keeps it stress free.

if ur trying to pound out a lot of accounts i suggest u buy the cheapest item in that store just so u look like ur finished shopping . build up ur RL trust score lol.

8 Likes

Thanks for this interesting method :smiley: btw is it necessary to create gmail account on the phone itself?

We used to buy cheap phones and return them on the next day to the store, i believe this will make it way easier haha, thank you!

2 Likes

I’d say that there’s no safer method than this one. thank for sharing

1 Like

Great idea to go to the supermarket place haha ! I have some ideas right now :smirk: Thank you

Any way for IOS to do this?