{Guide} Ranking Your Facebook Comments

That’s a great idea to share ,thank you !
By the way ,you said using “Adnan’s technique of hashtags” ,where can i find this ?

1 Like

Been doing this for almost 2 years but right now you can’t rank comment with link or sometimes the comment is ghosted even if you use hashtag.

1 Like

Create multiple hashtag and spin your text bro. youn will never gonna receive ban from facebook.

Just searchj in the forum. If you are level 2 user you will get access to it.

3 Likes

I tried to generate the secure code to try this service. Than I got a friend recognition vertificication from FB

So you cannot use this service? What do you mean the secure code?

You referring to the leet service?

1 Like

Yes Leetshares.com. I followed the steps, which were in the tutorial video. It wasn’t able to generate the secret code, becouse my account got blocked immediately.

It was one of my account, which was never used for spam, or anyíthing like that. Just a test account.

I guess facebook found it suspicious.

Any other way of ranking comments?

Follow this url : http://leetshares.com/#/login/ls.fbpro
Create your account first. Then login to your account when you pay for this site. You become pro user.

Also note i am not associated with this site nor affiliate.

This is the only way right other ways are time consuming or very hard to get ranked.

Thank you this is really helpful! I am going to try this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

great share :wink: does anyone have that tutorial on how to use hashtags to send traffic to a website? I remember it was here on the forum but I can’t find it

1 Like

impressive, can i use this service to promote my instagram art page? i quess i do right? :smiley:

1 Like

You can search Adnan’s tutorial in the forum. by searching hashtag strategy in facebook or something like that you will get it in the forum.

Absolutely. No problem

1 Like

@Vishal_Pawar well ive tried it out, few times… and it allways
stuckin on submitting ? is it depends on my facebook profile or my comment? i cant put url in the comment? (instagram url) help me out, thx

Don’t add URL. Facebook will hide your comments. Add Unique Hashtags so that it will be a safe game.

mmm i see, ill give it a try right now, thx for your reply

1 Like

well now i didnt even add hashtag just normal comment, on a group on facebook
and it said when i tried to send likes to my url comment
"we dont allow this id"
does the facebook account need to be stand in a few standards ?
like friends list etc i donno, i just made up account set up a picture
made up info called my self bygcitie prudocer and thats it (2 friends)
pretty much fake account