{Guide} Ranking Your Facebook Comments

Use big pages in your niche. Just comment any other page i will rank it for you. right now. Also check your commed id. You can check your comment id by right clicking on the time you posted your comment then open it in the new and then copy the URL. Take that URL and paste it the leetshares comment liker tool.

Great in-depth tutorial. I was doing this during my blackhat days but using my own account and my own script. :smile: Oh the good ol days :relieved:

1 Like

i did copy the url etc,you will rank it for me? ill send private msg or anything with the url??

PM i will rank your comment.

how did it go though ? rly intrested as im looking for some ā€œquickieā€ but since the guy said his fb got insta closed i backed off of this . I dun wanna loose 25$ + fb account though.

@trueword I was banking with this method and taught my friends on how to do it. Easily getting around $1k to $2k per month. I was using my own accounts to comment. Hereā€™s my general rule

1. Create fb page (clone the target page)
  2. Create post with link to your landing page on your page
  3. Comment the post from your page to the BIG pages
    Example : Hey, do you want to get free coins? Go to https://www.fb.com/1472217676192143
  4. Make sure you use different links (permalink) and variation of posts when commenting.
  5. 3 comments per account.

I use to comment 30 comments per day and rank them using this method. Around 1 to 2 hours per day of work.
Obviously my method is blackhat.

4 Likes

Incredible I liked that!

i heard the same story i bet it was you who told this story on mp :smiley: as i remember it was smthn like mobile games :Dā€¦ i dont think this would work now with games pages maybe something similar. Or it might work but the cr would be shit and mainly because these youtube spambots took over . they spam but get exposed that itā€™s fake so people stop falling for them. Hell i could do more then 30 day . more like 500day but this leetshares is shady

Did anyone actually tried using the website OP mentioned?

3 Likes

yeah, it works very well, the only problem is that after some minutes I get banned from FB maybe because I add too fast, any help with the timing?

Use spintax for your comments or try to add different comments so facebook wont able to catch you. Chdck this link i have ranked my comment here : https://m.facebook.com/djafrojack/photos/a.10155343387956421.1073741941.165442691420/10155383939986421/?type=3&comment_id=10155383976056421&notif_t=like&notif_id=1501518624583997&ref=m_notif

So you always use the hashtag trick no direct link ?

1 Like

I use hashtags instead of URLā€™s facebook immediately ban you for commentinv if you use links in your comments.

1 Like

is this site actually safe casuse itā€™s asking me to login through my facebook credentials

Hold onā€¦use this link and create your account first http://leetshares.com/#/login/ls.fbpro and then you are good to go but remember fhis servics charges $25 for to give likes on your comments but once again if you can monetize it $25 is nothing.

1 Like

I really want to do this but some people are saying their accounts got banned???

Well, you definitely shouldnā€™t use your main account for this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because they did it wrong with commenting they used URLā€™s instead of hashtags.

1 Like

Ok guys thatā€™s it. Send me your comment link i will rank your comments for free.

Note : only one or two comments from each member not more than that.

What you have to do is drop your comment url here. Thatā€™s it.

I cant see your comment on the post I guess Facebook ghosted it