🎯 [Guide] Send emails with YAMM and Gmail. Trust me this worked for me!

whats your upwork profile?

1 Like

Fantastic information man. I’ve used YAMM in the past but not with the spintax function.

2 Likes

If i want to use several gmail accounts, do i need to use proxies to access each one?

And is there a ban rate from gmail as well after spam complains start to come?

1 Like

@nm9013 thanks for sharing this.

1. The growth service that you provide to clients that you find is follow/unfollow and likes?

2. Did you get any account banned from your clienta since you started doing this growth service and do you think is there any risk for that?

3. Your clients don’t mind if you use automated tools to grow their accounts?

1 Like

Day 3 of warmup on 10 gmails, some starting to get “blocked” message on YAMM. Most are being sent though. Weird.

1 Like

I don’t think so.
To be honest, I never used multiple Gmail accounts once.
But, I’m sure you don’t need different proxies to do so.
As long as you clean your cache, you should be okay.

Yes, mostly Follow/Unfollow

So far NONE!
But, there were multiple clients who had 7 days, 1 day bans.
But, nothing major though.
And indeed, it is a risk and you should be prepared for such if you are to do client management.

I don’t tell them. I know it is kind of go against the ethics.
Yet, if I tell them that I’m doing automation it may raise unwanted concerns and might lose the client as well.
Whenever I grow personal accounts, I don’t tell them that I use any kind of automation.

But, recently I started doing Mother/Child and so far I got 3 clients and tell them that I’m using automation.

Well the same has happened to one of the Gmail I used last year.
I rest the Gmaill for a couple of weeks (as I remember) and started again. It worked fine after that :smiley:

I use multiple G-suite accounts, and so far there was no need to do it via proxies.

1 Like

Just to clarify I used g-mass as a sending tool, not yamm.

This same strategy can be used to send 50k or even 100k emails per day, if done with G-suite accounts and g-mass or lemlist or reply.io or whichever product you want to use.

1 Like

That’s amazing. Tell us more, if you don;t mind :smiley:

1 Like

Do you guys mind if I just share this link to my medium article. It is well written just like your original post:

We used to use YAMM like a year ago, but than we realized we had to pay some money in order to be able to scale this with the numbers we wanted.

This is a real practical use-case that an e-commerce brand still uses today.

3 Likes

Thank You @Dan_Miladinov
I don’t think it would violate anything that you post your medium article here as long as it provides value to this community.

Yeah, when we scrape a list of ideal emails, that can be gold if we could crawl into their inboxes :smiley:
I’ll check your article and hope you don’t mind if we come up with questions.
Stay safe

1 Like

Of course I don’t mind, feel free to ask me anything related to this post.

Wow thank you for this great tutorial! Cheers

Is there a reason why you use Gsuite and not for example Amazon SES? Creating 150 Gsuite accounts to send 100k emails seems like a lot of work.

SES will suspend your account if your bounce rate reaches 5-10%, they do not like marketing emails which are not double opt-in

1 Like

There are a lot of ways to keep your bounce rate close to 0% :wink:

And is Gmail more forgiving? I don’t have experience with massmailing using gmail. But I can imagine that they also don’t like spam.

1 Like

It is a lot of work, but it demands a lot less technical knowledge. Not many people can just jump straight and created their own SMTP server on Amazon SES.

That’s the only reason.

1 Like

It is just another way how people can mass send emails using tools they know how to already use.

1 Like

You do not have to create a server. It is a service they offer. Their website is not really user friendly. But also not too difficult. You pay $1 for 10k emails. The delivery rate is good.

They do keep track of your reputation. Especially bounce rate. But that is automated. If that is ok they do not bother you with other things. It is different than with Sendgrid who banned my accounts several times because there was no unsubscribe link in my emails.

1 Like

It’s hard to replace SES accounts but Gmail’s can be replaced anyday :smiley:

2 Likes