🎯 [Guide] Send emails with YAMM and Gmail. Trust me this worked for me!

Can you share with us your technique to make it 0% bounce?

1 Like

Your article is great, thanks. Which Gmass package is needed for this setup: minimal, standard or premium?

2 Likes

I use gmass ad get 500 emails sent per day, solid open rate. Not 80% though, damn.

How many emails can you send with YAMM?

1 Like

I don’t really think 0% bounce is possible. At least not that I am aware of, if you want to send in the volume we are sending at.

First of all, go really niche on your target audience.

What we do is remove all the business domain emails, remove the info@, hello@, support@ etc, and all the catch-all emails. And just run them through neverbounce, deliverbility, thechecker etc, services like that.
Next thing is to not use spam words and too many links in your message.

These are things anyone can do.

I use premium, because my cold email sales style for e-commerce brands is with a few followup emails in a sequence.
If you don’t need that, use the Standard.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for you answer Dan.

regarding gsuite, you create all in the same domain. Just select x number of users and upgrade, or you create different users in different emails.

If i want to go with the free gmail acct for now, can I upgrade after warm up so I can save some bucks? or when we upgrade need to restart warm up to that acct?

How come my emojis show up as “������” on the subject line?
EDIT: https://support.yet-another-mail-merge.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001995074-List-of-emojis-smileys-supported-in-YAMM

we use a tool called emaillistverify.com to verify the emails and avoid bounces

great article! are all the gsuites from the same domain and do you use proxies to connect to those profiles?

hi. i have question for you. about Atomic mail sender, im using it also. Can i change the reply emails address in Atomic? cause i dont want clients reply to MY SENDER EMAILS.

I love to work with YAMM, but when I send out mails a lot of them are immediately marked as Read. Is this normal or are people so quick to open their mails? :crazy_face:

Hey, thanks for your information! Could you please respond me on PM? I’m interested to get your consultations about cold emailing, thanks!

@nm9013 Thanks a lot for this precious guide! Could you please check your PM and reply to me? I need your help!

Hello! Can you please check your PM? Need your answer asap!

Thx a lot for this great post!
However I have one issue. I tried sending test mails to my Hotmail.Com address, and they all show up in the spam/ junk folder. I BASICALLY took your message and I did not change anything special just to see if the spintax is working.
When sending to Gmail addresses it arrives perfectly in the inbox.
How do you handle more aggressive spam filter such as Hotmail and avoid the emails being sent to spam?

This is great, I also use YAMM and Gmail myself and if you craft a personalized message it can work quite well!

My campaign numbers can go up to 50% reply rate and 45% positive reply rate.

Hi, great article. One question:

Why do you remove the business domain emails? Is that just because of the niche you’re in? Or does it have to do with the bounce rate?

EDIT: I’m asking because I’m selling a b2b service (IG account growth) and want to know if I should do it as well

Hey. Could anyone guide me on how to do the proper gmail warmup? If I don’t want to send those warmup emails to friends, can i just use another +2 gmails of mine? However, how often do i need to keep this send-reply conversation?

Hey guys. Maybe someone of you are sending emails like in the description of this guide? Maybe someone of you are using YAMM? Let me know!

My emails seem to bounce