🎉Happy birthday @Babs!🎉

wow . Happy bday and this community proved something. I’ve never seen someone wishing happy birthday in any IM community. Best wishes

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Happy babs day :joy: :birthday::beers::clinking_glasses::champagne::fireworks::gift::balloon::ribbon::confetti_ball::tada::dancer::man_dancing:

…oh I think I’m a week early. This is awkward. July '17 is July 2017, not July 17th

I’ll leave now

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Happy birthday old salty doggo

3 Likes

Babs! Babarino! Babsy! Happy Bday my man!

Now you can legally buy alcohol. It’s all downhill from here.

Next stop is 30. You get nothing special in life for that. Then there’s 40, which just means your getting old.

Then you’ll hit 50. Still get nothing special.

But at 55 you get a discount at McDonalds and Triple A, which is nice.

So you’ve got that to look forward to ya know.

10 Likes

Y’all goofy hahaha, Thanks a lot, love you guys
Im expecting every single one of you to come back here on July 27th to say happy birthday again :wink: @theotherdave was right :smiley:

10 Likes

Aaaaaaay welcome to the 21+ club man :sunglasses:

2 Likes

happy birthday!!! just don’t get to f-ed up at the clubs and do somethng you will regret…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy b-day man! See you in Forbes!

1 Like

I saw this thread some days ago and wanted to congratulate yesterday, too :see_no_evil:

Anyway… we will come back in 9 days…

@Wortime, sorry, for pointing on you, but it seems you congratulate other people. And you have helped a lot of people here and you have been asked a month ago when your birthday is… So, now its the time to reveal it, finally :slight_smile::blush:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Babs. :birthday:

You’re a legend mate. Hope you have a good one. :smiley:

1 Like

Today is the day :tada::tada::tada:

Happy birthday and many sales, @Babs :birthday:

1 Like

Its the 27th somewhere :slight_smile:

Happy birthday @Babs

1 Like

Happy birthday @Babs :tada:

1 Like

Haaaaaaaaaaaaapppppyy Birthday @Babs

Oi. NOW ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY! Get some babs!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Babs. Wish u the best.

Wow this thread again…? Already?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy birthday Babarino.

Your 20’s are a good time :+1: (from what I barely remember)…

1 Like

Does someone have any information about Babs? I have recently purchased his growth service for few of my clients, the process did not work out and money is gone. Plus he seems inactive, which is the biggest problem since I cannot even refund the clients myself.

I really did not expect this from him, he seemed like a good guy.