Hard action block (no likes, no comments, no follows, no posting) for 7 days

yes people are getting blocks after coming out of 7 days block, if that account is important and if you want to be 100% safe start doing things manually

1 Like

Just try manual log out and log in again. It helped for me

i’ll see that some of my accounts now receiving this kind of Block message but only for 3 days not 7 days- did someone experienced that too?

1 Like

One strange thing is the block is only on client side(ig mobile app), Jv is still running without problem.

2 Likes

Hi guys. I have a couple accounts with this too. Action block without a date.

I have not tried to log back in but will.

I think it might be from the client doing actions in a different location or ip address at same time. Any thoughts?

I got it back. I had 3 accounts with action block dates, all I did was log out on my note 9 instagram app where I post DM watch then re add the account and no more blocks on that one :+1::+1::+1:

I’m like a Yo Yo up one minute down the next… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It seems further blocks after the 7 day block are common going by this guy, who got 4/4 reblocked for 7 days;

What are you doing for your main or client accounts? Surely can’t risk continuing automation if these are the stats?

Hey guys! So one of my client account got hit with AC a week ago. Since then she have changed pw and I have not reconnect her account back to Jv. Was gonna let her account rest for a good 7 days before I put it back to Jv.

So a strange thing happened just now. She was hit with a 2days hard block. Her account have been resting for the past 7 days. Not even connected to Jv and yet she still receive the hard block!

So i think all the AC and Hard block we are getting now it’s not the immediate result of what happen the same day. It’s a collective result of what the account been doing from weeks before or even month.

Of this is true, it will be extremely hard for us to pin point what really is causing the AC and the Hard blocks.

1 Like

same here, Can’t find a single damn solution on any thread either… If anyone knows how and can prove it. I have 100 accounts for you to manage ha I’m sick of trying.

1 Like

Still working on this every single day.
I finally found a quality 4g mobile proxy provider in the US and I am adding my new clients to this proxy.
(I am not moving the old client accounts over yet)
I have been testing it out with one new client and so far and I stress so far, so good.
However, I am being super conservative and want to build a solid trust score
The proxy is expensive $89, but I eventually plan on running 5 accounts on each proxy and it is in the US, which is I think is very important.
If this proxy helps avoid the blocks, it will totally be worth to me and I can begin growing the business again and stop trying to problem solve every single day

4 Likes

All day and all night for sure ha Its wearing me down since I hired a team and it hasn’t been what i’d hoped up to this point but thats my next move if it doesn’t work out. Investing into the right proxies and I bet the ones you are getting are the ones i’m looking at based on the price. ha one of 2 places anyway. Keep the hustle up my friend. If i run across any game changers I’ll let you know.

I was doing manual f&u for three accounts from one device on my home network. Was working fine up until today, getting action blocks on all accounts that I’m logged into on that device. Not getting action blocks on my other device which is logged into the same wifi. I tried logging out of the accounts and back in, but the blocks remain. Any ideas?

1 Like

@youstillloveher Try resetting the device ID on the blocked accounts.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you know if there’s an option to reset the device ID without resetting the entire phone? It’s an iPhone

I have an action block from liking, commenting, following on all accounts on my phone, even ones that arent active, I was asked to change my pw as I shared it with a 3rd party app to gain followers. However I havent done this! I was liking aggresivey on two accounts.

My question is, my action block does not have an expiry date. just says try again later. what does this mean??

Have many accounts gotten this block back to back?

I can’t risk continuing automation if there is a big chance I’ll get another one.

After 7 Day hardblock ( i got mine after AC). It should say an expiry day. Just wait another a day after that and it should run. I just waited a day, run actions and if nothing runs, then pause and try again like 6 hrs. If it doesnt work, then try again the next morning. It will eventually lift and now its running fine.

Medium warmup settings but even went full speed again right after and no problems and its been over a week now. Maybe get a few temp blocks a day for some accounts, but reaches my daily limits so its ok.

3 Likes

Ciao Vanmatte, anche tu ita.
Per me stesso problema ma senza data di scadenza, come possiamo scambiare due chiacchiere in pvt?

english please??

sorry translation :
Hi vanmatte, italian u too.
For me same issue but without expire date, how we can talk in pvt? :slightly_smiling_face: